I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil Expert: Iraq has the highest oil reserves in the world, not Saudi Arabia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Oil Expert: Iraq has the highest oil reserves in the world, not Saudi Arabia and the proportion of Maysogah Atoizi to the size of the reserve
Saturday, 14 December / 2 January 2012

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said one oil experts that Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world in oil reserves, stressing that this wealth will not be interrupted at all.
He said strategic expert in extractive industries Ahmed al-Khafaji, told {Euphrates News} that "Iraq is one of the richest countries in the world in oil reserves, and has a Huge numbers of wells yet to be discovered or invested yet." Adding that "Iraq's oil will run out, if the management of this wealth correctly and well. "

He said al-Khafaji, said that "the proportion of Maysogah Iraq's oil to Aitwazy with the size of the reserve and national stock, and for several reasons, the most important of the terrorist attacks and war that rolled on Iraq, as well as to the existence of problematic technical hindered the extraction process, and the lack of counters and effective Chgalh up to now, Analm km extract of oil and are exactly in most cases or discretionary methods under outdated. " He criticized al-Khafaji, "Studies and research indicate that Saudi Arabia has the largest oil reserves in the world." The web site and Ichaelx last February, a classified document confirming that the Saudi oil reserves grossly exaggerated and excessive amounts to, according to a U.S. diplomatic cable sent from Saudi Arabia in 2007. Is over 36.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum