I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister says that his country is keen to develop a road map to help Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister says that his country is keen to develop a road map to help Iraq

Ali Abdullah -16/01/2012 ad-8: 36 | readers number: 5

He said Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad al-Sabah that his country is keen to develop the so-called road map to help Iraq to the completion of the implementation of the resolutions of the Security Council, he said Kuwait is ready to stand with Iraq and to help it meet the requirements and international implications on it since the year 1991.

He called on Sheikh Sabah in an interview with the Kuwaiti News Agency Monday in the first Iraqi Kuwaiti which started its activities on Sunday, for the continuation of holding meetings of the Joint Supreme Committee between the two countries, he pointed out that Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki is to visit Kuwait soon to discuss bilateral issues and ways of strengthening bilateral cooperation in various fields, as was the case in the fields of oil and maritime navigation.

On the issue of compensation arising from the occupation of Iraq as a result of the Saddam Hussein's regime of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah said that there is a Kuwaiti proposal was on the Iraqi side to be investing part of the compensation in Iraq, he said the entry of Kuwait in a housing project in Iraq to Iraqi farmers who had their property as part of the Kuwaiti border, the demarcation of the border in accordance with Security Council Resolution No. 833, as well as to assign the Kuwaiti Fund for Arab Economic Development, in cooperation with a global advisory offices to perceptions of the building.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum