I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diplomatic sources: GCC trend to postpone the Conference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Diplomatic sources: GCC trend to postpone the Conference
Blocks affirm the right of Iraq's historic summit Btadhaev

BAGHDAD - Sarah Hadithi

Diplomatic sources revealed the presence of GCC trend to reject the forthcoming Arab Summit in Baghdad and the request be deferred to a later date following the completion of a crisis with Syrian, Iraqi parliamentarians said that the fate of the summit does not depend on the stance of the GCC countries.

The MP for the cluster white high Nassif's (time) that (decision of the Arab summit is the birthright of Iraq does not depend on the approval of the GCC) and said (I maintain that the Cooperation Council to play a positive role for the convergence of views on what is happening changes in the Middle East and their repercussions on the Arab League). The sources said the Gulf that (3 countries, namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain is leading this trend, and it will request the members of the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States first, to gain their support, before pushing him to the Arab League, referring to the that communication in this regard will crystallize a unified position for the next few days).

She said that (the three countries is confident that the position the Gulf and one in the end will call to postpone the Arab summit; because the preparation as described would be without aspirations, in the presence of differences Iraqi internal matter poles government will reflect negatively on the performance of the summit, as well as the Iraqi position prior to support the Syrian regime and the Arab League opposition to the current steps, in addition to the Arab summit should also discuss the likelihood of war in the region; because of Iran's nuclear program, the things you need to preparations there is no time to put it in the next March).

The sources said that the (GCC can request to submit to the Arab League, calls for postponement of the summit to a later date not less than three months).

The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Nabil has declared that the Arab (and Arab delegation will visit Baghdad at the end of this month in preparation for the summit), stressing that it (will be held in Baghdad, as planned and on time).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum