I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagarde: "Now is the time"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagarde: "Now is the time" Empty Lagarde: "Now is the time" Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 pm

gente

gente

DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde led a global push on Saturday for the euro zone to boost its financial firewall, saying "if it is big enough it will not get used."

Lagarde, supported by the British finance minister, George Osborne, said the IMF could boost its support for the euro zone but pressed its leaders to act first. Some attendees at the Davos Forum still doubted the viability of the currency union.

Countries beyond the 17-country bloc want to see its members stump up more money before they commit additional resources to the IMF, which this month requested an additional 500 billion euros ($650 billion) in funding.

- there has been a lot of pressure building in order to see a solution come about," Lagarde told a Forum panel discussion on the economic outlook from which euro zone leaders - most notably Germany - were conspicuously absent.
Not just Germany... other emerging market economies.

2Lagarde: "Now is the time" Empty Re: Lagarde: "Now is the time" Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 am

chevy#3

...."if it is big enough it will not get used"...what does that mean? is the "not" in the wrong place? lol

3Lagarde: "Now is the time" Empty Re: Lagarde: "Now is the time" Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

just think how long they have known the EU was on the skids.....they keep rehashing the same crap over and over again but nothing of any substance gets done.....reminds me of the Iraqi Parliament.

4Lagarde: "Now is the time" Empty Re: Lagarde: "Now is the time" Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 pm

chevy#3

the whirling' world of fiat"....no credibility and/or no real integral currency,just full of thin air sentences propped by nothing else than the ponzi itself held together by a bunch of criminals backed by continous play on word's!! It's all coming to critical mass slowly but surely!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum