I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ani: Maliki, Talabani told the willingness to implement the demands of the Iraqi private with regard to the Convention on the Erbil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/11109.html

Ani: Maliki, Talabani told the willingness to implement the demands of the Iraqi private with regard to the Convention on the Erbil

02/02/2012 11:09:00

The Allqa E, which brought together President Jalal Talabani, President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi came to dissolve the problems between Iraq and the rule of law as the meeting witnessed great progress and clear signals from the Prime Minister the application of the demands of the Iraqi List, and especially the application of the Arbil.

Description of the meeting, Ani Palmthmr and positive, noting that al-Maliki told Talabani readiness to implement the demands of the Iraqi private with regard to the Convention and the issue of balance of Arbil and partnership in the management of the country.

Ani said the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) is notified that the Iraqi al-Maliki Talabani, his willingness to resolve disputes, with the Iraqi list. . Indicators comfortable, but these words need to be translated into action so that the Iraqi to take the extra step with respect to other provincial ministers and the return to the government.

He continued by saying we believe that Maliki knew this time that the issue of partnership, through the indispensable to secure Iraq, stable and prosperous and that the interest of the government and the Prime Minister to give a positive impression of the Arab countries before the summit with regard to political stability because it wanted the summit will succeed without disturbances political.

He pointed out that the success of the Summit will be an indicator of the return Iraq to the international community and return effectively in the framework of the Arab League, even if you are in the place of the prime minister began in dissolving all differences with the political partners, and even with the opposition to create a political atmosphere favorable to convene, and the success of the Arab summit expected ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum