I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senior Jordanian officials seized Iraqi deposits in Jordanian banks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Senior Jordanian officials seized Iraqi deposits in Jordanian banks

09/02/2012 5:44
Baghdad/agencies

The Director of intelligence and former Jordanian Prime Minister Ahmad OBEIDAT, senior Jordanian officials seized Iraqi deposits in Jordanian banks after the fall of Baghdad in 2003.

During lecture OBEIDAT Jordanian trade unions in Oman, and synchronization detecting such information prior to the arrival of Iraqi Finance Minister to Oman to Jordan's claim about 120 million dollars of Iraq funds frozen by the Jordanian Government during the fall of Saddam Hussein.

Jordanian sources said that Baghdad was not satisfied with the reply, which confirms that the Jordanian Central Bank records indicate that the conversion of 120 million dollars, took place after the formation of the Iraqi Government and the receipt had been completed.

Jordan was froze sums exceeding half a billion dollars after the US occupation of Iraq in 2003. The Iraqi Government insists that the Iraqi Central Bank records do not indicate receipt of $120 million dollars of Iraqi funds frozen by the Central Bank

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum