I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

12th Kuwait Camel Race kicks off

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

112th Kuwait Camel Race kicks off Empty 12th Kuwait Camel Race kicks off Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 pm

gente

gente

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2221010&Language=en

12th Kuwait Camel Race kicks off

2/13/2012 12:24:00 AM

(With photos) KUWAIT, Feb 12 (KUNA) --

The 12th Kuwait Camel Race commenced its five-day activities Sunday with the participation of delegations of 16 Arab and foreign countries.

Chairman and Director-General of the Public Authority for Youth and Sports (PAYS) Faisal Al-Jazzaf, speaking to reporters, expressed his happiness at His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah's patronage to the championship.

Al-Jazzaf who is also the Chairman of the Organizing Committee for the championship said they have allocated valuable prizes for the winners; including 65 cars, in addition to cash prizes for the winners of the first 10 places.

Furthermore, he expressed his pleasure for the increase of the number of participants in this year's championship.

For the 12th consective year, Kuwait Camel Racing Club and PAYS have managed to make Kuwait a destination to such sport.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum