I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samurai: Kuwait supported the replacement of its debt investment opportunities in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Samurai: Kuwait supported the replacement of its debt investment opportunities in Iraq

(صوت العراق) - 09-07-2009 (Voice of Iraq) - 09-07-2009

Unbelievable: "We salute the Iraqi counterpart better,"

What was described as National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Kharafi visit of the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives d.

Iyad al-Samarrai, the country's ¯ "step in the right direction," he said, adding that the Kuwaiti Parliament, "will salute the best of them," al-Samarrai revealed what he called "ready to Kuwait," to discuss the implementation of the proposal on the replacement of the compensation investment opportunities.

President Kharafi said - said - in a joint press conference with al-Samarrai yesterday that his Iraqi counterpart, "heard at the meeting with His Highness the Emir of the country to talk from the heart to heart and hope to work through all of us to help Iraq get out of the seventh item of Iraq after the application of United Nations resolutions and the conditions required to get out of this item. "

Commenting on the question of the President of the Iraqi parliament on the proposal on debt-Kharafi said: "It is necessary to clarify that the issue of debt is ... must be between the government and especially the actions taken by executive action," but he said, "but this does not prevent the legislative authority to appoint as the executive authority to act for the benefit of the two countries. "

And contradictions in the positions of some of the Kuwaiti parliament on the proposal, said an agreement in Kuwait all the basic objectives, including cooperation with Iraq and the need to implement United Nations resolutions, including help from his seventh item, noting that everyone agreed that it is also the interest of both countries to end their outstanding issues as soon as possible, especially those that do not require time to implement "and should not make issues between the two countries need to accumulate the pretext of ending all subjects at the same time."

For his part, al-Samarrai said "the maritime boundary between the two countries have not significantly affected by the demarcation of the border and may have some constraints," adding, "I will discuss with Iraqi officials what are the existing obstacles and we will tell them that there is a desire to facilitate the Kuwaiti firm to Iraq all the consequences of this matter and therefore address this issue. "

And on the compensation of Kuwait, Iraq confirmed that "during the awards came from the UN resolutions and the status of these decisions are not conclusive, but must be amended through the review and we tried to offer an alternative solution is to open it up a return for this investment of Kuwait into Iraq."

In response to another question on the position of Kuwaiti officials on the proposal said that the Samurai "has some of the Kuwaiti government that has adopted such a proposal, but in this new issue today that it has become more serious than the former in particular that the Kuwaiti officials had given no objection to the idea."

He continued, "I will take this" preparedness "was in Kuwait in this regard and to put on the Iraqi side might be subject to the appropriate working group to discuss the matter in detail and how to transform these simple initial idea of an integrated project."

He called on governments and parliaments of the two countries to fulfill the role required of them on behalf of the peoples of Iraq and Kuwait in order to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries.

And on the formation of an Iraqi parliamentary committee - a Kuwaiti al-Samarrai said: "We came in a modest requirement for the formation of a joint parliamentary committee to discuss the sticking points to help the executive branches in both countries to resolve it to surprise the offer of the largest Kuwaiti aspires to form a joint parliamentary friendship committee to discuss all outstanding issues and is the most important and largest of this?

He stressed that the formation of parliamentary friendship committee between the two countries "will in the foreign affairs committee in parliament, and that he would deliver to the Iraqi Council of Representatives this desire of Kuwait."

The new Samurai confirm what I said about "politics" on the existence of prisoners (detainees) in Kuwait, the Iraqis, saying: "They are not more than 10 people, asked the Kuwaiti officials that are dealing with the humanitarian dimension of this issue, with respect to mitigation of sentences and bringing them amnesty."

Asked about the assistance that can be provided by the Kuwaiti government to help the Iraqi government to emerge from Chapter VII Samarrai said, "What is required now on the decisions that have not been implemented because of the nature that require a long period of time to implement some of the other for example, which needs to be Iraqi-Kuwaiti talks to implement a For example, the Kuwaiti prisoners and missing persons and the search for remains in Iraq. "

السياسة Policy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum