I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CH7 and Arab Summit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CH7 and Arab Summit Empty CH7 and Arab Summit Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

gente

gente

Search Hoshyar Zebari, the Foreign Minister with U.S. Ambassador James Jeffrey, adopted in Baghdad, preparing for the upcoming Arab Summit and the full withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII..

A statement by the Foreign received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Monday: The two sides discussed relations, Iraq - U.S. and mechanisms of the U.S. Embassy and consulates in Iraq.

The statement added that Foreign Minister stressed the government's willingness to provide support and backing required to do its work normally, indicating the following: that he was discuss and debate the priorities of the government in preparing for the upcoming Arab Summit and the full withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII.

This meeting was attended by Deputy Minister for Policy Planning and Head of the Department of America and director of the Office of the Secretary of State.

2CH7 and Arab Summit Empty Re: CH7 and Arab Summit Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 pm

w8tin

that sounds like a good thing IF an rv is dependent on iraq being released from chap 7.

3CH7 and Arab Summit Empty Re: CH7 and Arab Summit Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 am

MrsCK

LOL so the arab summit is to help them get out of chap. 7...yeah right...sure...their media is as bad as western

4CH7 and Arab Summit Empty Re: CH7 and Arab Summit Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

gente

gente

Yep, they've been saying they'll be out of CH7 every week...I guess they still haven't learned they actually have to do the work it requires...they seem to think that crying like babies will get it done for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum