I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

G20 Finance Ministers Meeting Saturday 25 February to Sunday 26 February 2012 Mexico City, Mexico

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.zapaday.com/event/356706/0/G20+Finance+Ministers+Meeting.html

G20 Finance Ministers Meeting
Saturday 25 February to Sunday 26 February 2012 Mexico City, Mexico

G20 Finance Ministers Meeting - Mexico City, Mexico
Europe Finance Ministers Meeting in Brussels
infiniteunknown.net
The Group of Twenty (G20) unites state and finance leaders of the twenty largest economies in the world to discuss ways for further international economic cooperation.

The Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meet each other at a crucial period in time, with continuing uncertainty over global economic recovery perspectives in the coming year.

Two main points are likely to dominate the discussions between the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors.

During the summit the G20 will discuss the need to provide multilateral incentives to reassure the fiscal and monetary stability of the financial system to protect citizens from future financial meltdowns.

A measure to overcome the debt crisis has been suggested earlier by German Chancellor Angela Merkel in an attempt to implement stricter fiscal policies in the Eurozone. The spillover of the Eurozone debt crisis towards other regions may cause banks to lower their loan expenditures towards businesses. In turn, this may result in the continuation of the lack of trust investors have towards the markets and cause them to withhold new capital investments.

A second point on the agenda will most likely concern IMF voting and governance reforms. The shift of economic weight towards emerging countries like Brazil, China and India is not yet reflected in the voting procedures under current IMF rules.

Since the founding of the IMF in 1944, the U.S. and the EU have arranged to have enough votes to veto any reform and policy initiative that is not in their direct interest.

windreader1

Another group that has basically been all talk little action. Will be interesting to see if anything significant comes out of this meeting.

gente

gente

Probably just another get together for them to flap thier gums and dine on the finest steak and lobster the people can buy....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum