I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okie BS wannbe intel.......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Okie BS wannbe intel....... Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

7:00PM CST: OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST. ANY OTHER PERSON OR SITE CLAIMING FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IS KNOWINGLY FALSE AND UNTRUE. MANKIND KNOWS OKIE CALLED IT. THANKS TO SIR OKIE."

2Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

gente

gente

Ohhh boy...what a jackass..

3Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

wish I had his address.......I wanna thank him soooooooo much.....,,,,,LMAO!

4Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

gente

gente

A Hallmark thank you, but Letter-bomb style...

5Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty OKIEMAN using different NICK?? Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am

sharewealth

Panhead wrote:http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

7:00PM CST: OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST. ANY OTHER PERSON OR SITE CLAIMING FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IS KNOWINGLY FALSE AND UNTRUE. MANKIND KNOWS OKIE CALLED IT. THANKS TO SIR OKIE."

*********************************************************************************

Hahahahahah ---- yeah, I had always spoken of this fella OKIEMAN as merely one of those dinar trading groups of owners posting under this NICK to help drum up the sales of IQD - surely a very genius method of promotion: DON'T YOU THINK? !: Exclamation Exclamation

BTW - I am also of the belief other folks (gurus) who now do not wished to be labelled "GURU" as it has become a laughing stock of the world!) such like Bulldog75 and several others are one and the same person (could be OKIEMAN himself) all under different NICK drumming the same beat and sounds; yes to DRUMMING and DANCING out those IQD from their storehouses. They still are minting $$$$$s, as we speak!

Imagine how many millions (or is it billions) of IQD has been flogged out due to this man - under the guise of a Christian gentleman, at that?? I am a practicing Christian but never will pray for overnight wealth to be poured out on his people (or his enemies, for that matter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) . I'd rather pray for the Holy Spirit to be manifested in people to convict their hearts that this world, as we know is soon to end - and that they should be getting prepared to accept their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and be saved for all eternity!!!!

Hey folks - would you rather not trade all the wealth of this world for everlasting life; eh?

Please donot get me wrong. I would certainly love to see this long overdue IQD revaluation come through. though Razz Razz Razz . I have been in this game for many years now, but to me it is was not only an intelligent, but nevertheless a speculative decision taken for the long haul. Is it time to RV ? - I dont think so (in fact I believe it will take a couple more years to mature), but then Iraq needs a viable currency to progress internationally. It can not go on with the current - highly devalued dinars (thanks to US downgrading it to bring Saddam H down). It could be time to restore some of that equity back in the IQD. Question Question Question

Cheers & God Bless all

SW Smile

PS: I got kicked out of OKIEMAN's chat rooms/forums for voicing my rationale opinions on the IQD, which of course was contrary to his preaching.
Sorry OKIEMAN clown ; you are indeed an idiot and many of your following sheep are getting wise to your tricks?? I pray you will repent of your sins. Amen.

6Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

most of us have been around a while and remember when Okie came to the dinar world.....no doubt about his bogus contacts (Neno and Ranger taught him well)

7Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 am

lionheart

lionheart

"IQD RV OF $12.36 USD
OMG I am a multi- rich person lol

8Okie BS wannbe intel....... Empty Re: Okie BS wannbe intel....... Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 am

MrsCK

WELCOME TO OUTCASTS SW!

ALL guru's are complete idiots! pumpers? who cares! They just like Sheep to follow their every DAY BS! They love to throw in their Christian "standing" so they seem more BELIEVABLE BULLSHIT!! Give me a break!

This is a "money" investment which is BUSINESS not PERSONAL. Peoples PERSONAL Christian standing needs to STAY PERSONAL and out of this investment!

Plus...NO RV THIS WEEK...next week don't look good either!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum