I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production Empty Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

gente

gente

Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production

MARCH 8, 2012 BY WRC559 0 COMMENTS

by Roman Baudzus, GoldMoney.com:

According to Iraq’s own data, aside from possessing the world’s second largest crude oil reserves, the country also possesses important gold and diamond reserves. The Iraqi government is thus hopeful that gold mining can be an increasingly profitable venture for the country.

According to officials in Baghdad, Iraq has huge gold producing potential. Nevertheless, senior government members have stated that the country does not have the necessary know-how in terms if mining capabilities. The government could increase gold production in Iraq by granting production licenses to foreign mining companies, but employees of the national banking system do not possess the necessary knowledge about gold trading either. Now the Banks Association of Turkey has offered to train Iraqi bank employees in order to increase the latter’s knowledge of the gold market. In recent weeks representatives of Turkish private banks have visited Iraq with this venture in mind.

MrsCK

Kurds area over near the Turkey border has the Oldest gold mine in the world...the pharaohs of eygpt got there gold from there. That is why Turkey has been for YEARS trying to take over the Kurds area...nothing to do with oil but GOLD!!!

There is gold in them sands...hehehe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum