I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade symposium education about Iraq's accession to the WTO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Trade symposium education about Iraq's accession to the WTO

By: bian6
Date: Thursday, 08-03-2012 11: 40 am

Baghdad/father/Commerce Department stressed that the objective of Iraq's accession to the WTO is to expand and liberalize trade and increase production and optimal use of global resources.

He said the Trade Ministry statement said Baghdad News Agency received/August copy of the foreign economic relations Department of the Ministry of education organized a symposium in the Ministry of communications and awareness about Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO).
The statement said accession would open markets to 153 a permanent member of the Organization, as well as to encourage increased exports to those Member States, leading to an influx of capital into Iraq.

He noted that increased foreign investment will help increase hard currency inside the country as well as lift GDP growth to Iraq and flow experience and technology in addition to the strengthening of the surveillance and control and preventive measures on imported goods and encourage Iraq to establish good economic reform, and its participation in economic policy-making.

The World Trade Organization (WTO) is a negotiating forum for Member States to facilitate trade, as well as the volume of trade is reflected in the balance of trade of the Member States.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum