I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq's debt paid off and the Egyptians officially begin negotiations on the benefits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Iraq's debt paid off and the Egyptians officially begin negotiations on the benefits

Twilight News / announced that the Iraqi embassy in Cairo, Tuesday, for the value of remittances due to the yellow Egyptian workers in Iraq have arrived in Egypt, indicating that he will be negotiated on the rest of the amount of receivables on the benefits, through visits and joint committees between the two sides.

He said Iraq's ambassador in Cairo Nizar goodness of God in a statement reported for"Twilight News" that "the value of remittances yellow due to the Egyptian workers in Iraq have come to Egypt and the Egyptian party said on receiving the amount of $ 408 million form the principal amount owed ​​to the workers."

He added: "There was a problem in converting the amount on the account that has been the conversion, resulting in a delay in the conversion process to the account of National Bank of Egypt in the Bank - Citibank - in the United States of America."

He stressed on the goodness of God that "Iraq is to pay on the rights of all Egyptian workers," explaining that "all Iraqi officials are interested in this matter, headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, especially as the problem of older workers extend to 22 years."

He noted that "after taking his post as ambassador in Egypt, met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and spoke to him on this subject, Vahtam Prime Minister personally that subject, and give the employee said right before his sweat dries."

And the goodness of God that he "will be negotiated on the rest of the amount of receivables on the benefits, through visits and joint committees between the Egyptian and Arab, and that the joint committees will meet after the Arab summit to activate all memoranda of understanding."

He continued "We wanted to prove to the brotherly people of Egypt after the revolution that Iraq is serious about its commitments, a simple contribution, particularly as it addressed the workers who lived in Iraq."

The goodness of God we are in Iraq we especially love the Egyptian people, there are cultural and civilizational participants and the similarity of the agricultural environment of the Nile and the Tigris and the Euphrates, and our vision for relations with Egypt'' strategy.

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry had confirmed earlier that Iraq and Egypt had reached a "quasi-agreement," and some of the positive and friendly proposals for the settlement of all dues to the former Egyptian Iraq, including transfers yellow, and the Egyptian government debts and dues of Egyptian companies.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Manpower of Egypt, had announced the completion of the database Palmsthakan for ATM transfers yellow totaling 637 thousand, revealing for the preparation of a plan for the disbursement of funds once transferred from Iraq to Egypt, to be approved by the Central Bank.

windreader1

The next one that I am waiting for is the Saudi debt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum