I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy U.S. Treasury Secretary concludes visit to Iraq, discussed the international sanctions imposed on Iran and Syria

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Deputy U.S. Treasury Secretary concludes visit to Iraq, discussed the international sanctions imposed on Iran and Syria

Announced that the U.S. Treasury Department to Deputy Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, David Cohen, is currently visiting include Iraq, Lebanon and United Arab Emirates to discuss the international sanctions imposed on Iran and Syria in addition to the efforts of the United States continued in the fight against global terrorism.

A statement from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that “Cohen’s visit to Baghdad comes to supplement the efforts of the U.S. Treasury Department to communicate with partners and international allies in the region.”

“The Deputy Minister Cohen will this week meet with senior government officials and representatives of banks in Beirut, Lebanon, Abu Dhabi and Dubai in United Arab Emirates. These discussions will focus on the international sanctions imposed on Iranian and Syrian regimes.”

The statement noted that “the Deputy Minister will provide brief officials about sanctions, the new U.S. against Iran’s central bank and discuss efforts to tighten sanctions against Syria, including those declared by the League of Arab States. Will also focus visits Deputy Minister Cohen on other matters of common interest including the continuation of cooperation in the areas of disability and the financial networks supporting terrorist organizations. “

Earlier this week, the Vice Secretary Cohen visited Baghdad to discuss similar issues with senior Iraqi officials.

windreader1

Interesting

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum