I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy calls on the Government to intervene to Preserve the Value of the Dinar and calls on all sides to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to normal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Deputy calls on the Government to intervene to Preserve the Value of the Dinar and calls on all sides to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to normal

09/4/2012

Deputy calls on the Government to intervene to preserve the value of the dinar

Baghdad/Bushra Al-shammari

Invited Member of the House of representatives of the parliamentary Economic Committee member on the Kurdistan Alliance Government to create mohama Khalil environment suitable for attracting venture capital funds and investment promotion, which calls on all sides to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to normal.

Khalil said at a press conference at the Parliament building “necessary Central Bank policy towards maintaining the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, demanding rapid intervention stakeholders to discuss this issue”.

That continued dollar equals 1166 dinars plus 13 Apr dinars became dollar 1179 dinars and there is impaired minds are make this dinar value which affects the income of the citizen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum