I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait expected to be completed maintenance marks the border with Iraq in the next October

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Kuwait expected to be completed maintenance marks the border with Iraq in the next October

2012-07-13 14:11:00

BAGHDAD (Iba) / follow up / ... Stressed, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Khaled Al-Jarallah that the program's maintenance of border signs with Iraq is going according to plans drawn to him,

He said Al-Jarallah, according to Kuwaiti newspaper are expected completion of this process in the month of October.

He referred to the visit of the Iraqi delegation and experts from the United Nations to Kuwait to prepare for the maintenance process.

And on the statement the Secretary-General of the United Nations, who expressed the satisfaction for Iraq's efforts to pay compensation and expected to be completed in 2015, said the neighbor is already a mechanism of compensation is going salary and according to the schedule decree it, and when he told the Secretary General of the United Nations that it is the realization that this mechanism going regularly and well.

And through the Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Foreign Minister hoped the continuing of this mechanism and said, "We do hope to continue this mechanism and that the finish of the file of compensation with our brothers in brotherly Iraq."

MrsCK

I'll believe it when I see it...the border thing has been out there for 20 years!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum