I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss of my Wife

+7
lionheart
carter34
SCOOBYDOO
windreader1
gente
azdinar
67 Warrior
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loss of my Wife Empty Loss of my Wife Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good evening outcast. It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I have lost my best friend, my wife and my love of 33 years. She passed on Friday morning the 7th of September. I was not home as I was travelling and at work, That will be something I will carry for the rest of my life, that I was not there to help her. It appears she had a massive stroke (she had one 5 years back and a small one a month ago) and was found by my neighbor and friend of 50 years. I ask for your prayers and best thoughts, as my family and I row thru unchartered waters. It has been my pleasure to know many of you for a very long time on this Dinar journey and I am grateful for your efforts and your friendship. May God Bless and keep us all. 67

2Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 pm

azdinar

67 warrior my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I can total understand your pain. My brother was found in his home on September 6TH. He had open heart 9 Months ago. In tha past 4 year my father, mother and oldest brother went to be with the lord.

All I can say and I am sure they are words already spoken cherish the good memories and years spent until you meet again in Heaven.

Peace be with you and your family!

3Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

gente

gente

I am so sorry for your loss 67, I know how it feels to lose someone you love dearly. Please take care of yourself.

4Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 am

windreader1

My prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time.

5Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 am

SCOOBYDOO

67 I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND PRAYERS WILL BE SAID

6Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm

carter34

My sympathies to you and your family! You are all in my prayers!!

7Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 am

lionheart

lionheart

Oh my, I can feel your sarow, and God will lead you thru these new waters when you lean on him. Since 2010 I have been by my wifes side, just this yr (feb) I came off the road and havent returened. And for several yrs (azdinar) I have been prepared to here the same news on my brother. I have been prepared for awhile now, but pray not. I pray your family is strong beside you

8Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Thank you all for the kindness. God indeed is in control and on his word I will lean. 67

9Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 am

w8tin

67 warrior...over these years I have enjoyed your posts, your comments and know that your wife was part of those. I am so very sorry about your loss. I have no doubts that your partner of 33+ years will always be with you as you carry the love you shared. I pray for you, for your family and the lives of those that she touched.

10Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

chevy#3

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife 67.May you find the greatest strength in life in this time!Our thoughts and love go out to 'You my friend! Chevy's

11Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 am

MrsCK

67...socata called me at the first of the week and gave us the news...it just broke our hearts and you have been in our prayers!!!

12Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Made it thru Thanksgiving, better than I thought. Was not going to put up any Christmas stuff, however, that changed. At 4:00 am on Sunday morning, I awoke to almost hearing my Love tell me get busy, Christmas is on the way. She so loved this time of year. So,,,,no tree as of yet, but all of her wonderful keepsakes are out and I believe she smiled for me. Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. This has been a terrible trip thru a very dark time. But I will see it thru. 67

13Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

MrsCK

Thanks 67 and I love that she told ya to get busy! Our great Aunt lost her husband after many years of marriage. He always swept the from walk every day, always said it drove him crazy if it wasn't swept. After he passed on, Aunt Hazel totally forgot about the walk way. One morning she heard "Dear, sweep the walk way after coffee, it is driving me crazy". Which she did and afterward she swore she heard a "thank you honey" after she was done. Our loved ones may have passed from our physical world, but they are still beside us in spirit.

Happy Holidays 67!

14Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 pm

w8tin

So grateful for your post 67. I am a true believer that those we love that are no longer here are still here and talk to us from time to time. When my dreams have my brother, Mom or Dad in them, I wake up with a smile because I know they have visited me. I continue to pray for you.

15Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good Morning gang. Thank you for the thoughts. I feel my "Mel" with me 24/7. She is so connected with me, our souls have never parted. If you have not had the opportunity to read the book "Proof of Heaven", I highly suggest you get a copy. The writer was a very committed Atheist, a surgeon, and had a Near death experience. It will give you pause, strengthen your Faith and make you smile. I pray that everyone has a most Blessed Christmas Holiday, you are the best..

16Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Happy Sunday Outcast. I have sold our Mountain home and will be returning to my roots in sunny Florida next week. My lovely Wife will be with me during this transition. In fact, I know for sure she has never left me, only the physical form left. CK, keep digging, Wind, you are the best. By the way, had a BIG alert from safe dinar, seems we gained a point.....Yea.........Too funny. May God bless and keep you all and may our Dinar dreams and fanatisies become real. 67

17Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 am

windreader1

Take care and have a safe trip. Let us know how you are doing.

18Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

dcs8109

Have a safe trip. Please let us know when you arrive and how you are doing.

dcs8109

19Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hi Outcast.......Great to be back in sunny Florida, it is 65 degrees here while there is snow and ice back on our mountain. I am still not sure where I will settle, but my Melissa is with me in spirit and I am sure that sweet girl will help me move along. I wish only the very best for you all.. We have travelled thru many years of excitement and learning. may this be the year that we have some reward. God Bless and keep our Warriors in harms way.

20Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm

carter34

Good to hear from you 67. Stay in touch! Glad you are settled!

21Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 pm

MrsCK

Glad to hear the move went good 67!! We think of you often so thank you for posting how you are getting along. I would take the SNOW over 65 degrees any day....LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW. LOL

BIG HUG to ya 67!!!

22Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:33 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hi Gang, I hope this finds all of you doing well. I worry for Socata, so many bad tornados out his way. I have tried to reach him for several days. CK, let me know if you can reach him. I am moving to my new digs next week. I have a Condo in South Florida, so glad to settle down. I am sure Melissa is happy with my choice. I need to get back to work and find my new normal. I look forward to all of us getting Happy as the New Currency situation finally comes into play. A BIG change is a coming, it will be hard, but the final result will amaze us all. God Bless and keep you all. 67

23Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:19 pm

MrsCK

I will try Socata right now! Have not talked to him since Thursday last week. If I reach him, I'll get him to call ya. Summer has hit the farm so busy busy outside and not much computer time. Glad to hear you are doing GREAT!

24Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hi CK...Socata gave me a call. Thanks for the help. Just got worried about him and his Family with all the crazy stuff out there. Now about that RV thingy. Can you hurry it along a bit. Time is a wastin.. Plus my bank account needs a bit of help..:>) Best thoughts your way. 67

25Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

MrsCK

You are welcome 67! Now about the RV thing...they are trying!! Lordy if one more person sticks their hand in the cookie jar...I think I'll just scream! HUGE undertaking for sure. I did find this tip bit in Germany intel back on May 5, 2013...so I wait to see what the weekend brings from Germany:

today was nourished by an insider message will result for 08.06 - 12.06.2013 the currency reform be applied.

26Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:52 pm

MrsCK

67 just seen on the weather channel that Florida is getting hit hard....STAY SAFE my friend!!!

27Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hi outcast.  Hope you guys are safe and doing well.  I am settled in my new "condo" in South Florida.  Very near to where my sweet Mel and I started our lives together.  Getting my business up and running again.  Just cannot sit around and wait for that elusive RV....Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes thru this dark past 11 months.  I have walked a path that was full of sorrow and tears.  Your prayers helped me thru. God Bless and keep you all in his loving care.  67

28Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 pm

MrsCK

HELLLLOOOOOO 67!

Good to hear you are doing good!! Yes, I too have stepped away from following the RV every day. I was about to go NUTS hitting refresh all day and with the kids grown not much to do during the day. So I went and got a job at the dollar store in town. After being "retired" from the work force since 1991...going back to work I "thought" would be fun! But the part time job has now turned into almost full time, so all I do is work...sleep....work...sleep...LOL. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! But I am going to stick it out until the RV gets here. It has been nice not following it much most days.

I still am able to hook up with Socata by phone a couple of times a week. So that helps.

Take care 67..super glad you are moving forward.
CK

29Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:53 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hi all you outcast.....I am just writing to share some very happy news.  I have found a partner and have gotten remarried.  She was friends of both my former wife that passed and myself for over 15 years.  In fact a customer of ours.  We began seeing each other and darn if we didn't fall in love.  I have said this many times, Melissa prayed her into my life.. My Angel in heaven saw I was in need of someone to love and sent my new love my way.  How special is that.  I thank you all once again for your care, prayers and thoughts.  I have started my business back and am moving forward happily.  God indeed is good.  Best to you all 67.

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

30Loss of my Wife Empty Re: Loss of my Wife Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:18 pm

MrsCK

OH MY GOSH 67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRADS!!! SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

May ya'll be blessed in ya'lls new life!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum