I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki stresses protection measures for fear of an assassination attempt and transferred his headquarters and his family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Maliki stresses protection measures for fear of an assassination attempt and transferred his headquarters and his family

12-09-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

BAGHDAD - Wayne

A source familiar with the coalition, "state law" headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the latter took new measures in the final hours to enhance the protection of any assassination orchestrated in the light of recent political developments, including the frontline sentenced to death in absentia against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi resident in Turkey.

The source said the Kuwaiti newspaper in its edition on Wednesday that "the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces began reviewing procedures adopted to protect the Maliki inside the Green Zone and outside, and took some decisions important field of change place of business Maliki and the establishment of his family, also stressed the security cordon around the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, where he is Maliki most of his time throughout the day. "

The newspaper reported on the basis of close to Maliki, said that "regional countries and parties within the political process are discussing the possibilities on the ground to get rid of al-Maliki, and special assassination teams from abroad could be involved in this process.

And saw on Sunday issued a death sentence in absentia on the vice president needed to Lqdhae Tareq al-Hashemi and coincided with the verdict a series of attacks by car bombs and improvised explosive devices in areas the provinces of Baghdad, Maysan and Dhi Qar and Basra, Nineveh and Kirkuk Salahuddin left dozens dead and wounded.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum