I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zebari, Ban Ki-moon discuss ways to remove Iraq from Section VII of money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zebari, Ban Ki-moon discuss ways to remove Iraq from Section VII of money
Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, the position of the Iraqi government from the review process of the UN resolutions imposed on Iraq under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs received a copy of the Tigris Radio on Wednesday that Foreign Minister stressed during his meeting with Moon in New York that Iraq has applied many of the international obligations imposed on him over the years, including the situation relating to Iraq and Kuwait.

Zebari stressed the need to include the report of the Secretary-General to the Security Council in the coming period on the specific timetable for exit from the consequences of Iraq's Chapter VII.

For his part, UN Secretary-General on the understanding of Iraq's legitimate demand to get rid of the restrictions of Chapter VII and the restoration of its natural and legal position in the international community, stressing that his report will clarify the obligations objectively by Iraq and the rest of them and how to address the outstanding issues.

http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl...1YLCfuOeSDkTNg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum