I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

in New York Isawi discuss ousting Iraq from Section VII of money

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Found by Duck on Neno's

16-6-2009

Search preparations for the forthcoming International Conference of the Covenant .. and UNAMI had to replace my Glmor Mistura
BAGHDAD - Al Sabah
Proceeded to the Deputy Prime Minister Rafie al-Issawi discussions in the United States to bring the wrath of the country and met with the seventh item Isawi Aisha Rose Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations High Commissioner for Economy and Development.
The Deputy Prime Minister and the Rose said in a statement received an "morning," a copy of the draft resolutions submitted by the government to get rid of the consequences of international resolutions issued by the former, especially after the Security Council resolution on a review of international sanctions for Iraq to get the money item VII. It should be noted that a Western diplomat had revealed the "morning," Recently, the UN Security Council's intention to raise the number of UN resolutions imposed on Iraq during the two meetings will be held this month, and expected of the UN resolution would keep Iraq under Chapter VII, but the bases and new mechanisms to enable post - from the final disposal of these sanctions, with the write-off of two or more, among the six remaining international resolutions imposed on Iraq.
Issawi and praised the efforts of the international organization to help the Iraqi people in the areas of economy and services and development. The statement said Issawi, also met with Ibrahim Gambari, the representative of UN Secretary-General, and discussed the ongoing preparations for the holding of the International Covenant on the end of the year 2009 on the coordination and development of the agenda of this conference, attended by the foreign ministers of the world. He met with Deputy Prime Minister during his visit the United States the Turkish ambassador to the United Nations and the current chairman of the Security Council, Baki sheltering, and discussed with him the prospects of bilateral relations, Iraq - Turkish, and the need to frame the terms and according to international standards so as to achieve the common interest of both countries.
But in Baghdad has left Stefan de Mistura, Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, the country almost two years after he took office.

The statement said the UN mission: to "de Mistura, will begin his new assignment as Deputy Executive Director of the World Food Program of the United Nations, and will continue to pay close attention to the issues dealing with the Middle East, including Iraq."

He said (UNAMI), and greatly expanded its presence and its activities inside Iraq, and contributed to the provincial elections, at the same time also served to launch the initiative of the President aimed at easing tension on disputed internal boundaries, especially the city of Kirkuk. "
The statement quoted de Mistura as saying: "I leave Iraq a second time after my mission and the fourth long I hope that Iraq continues on the path of democracy and stability after much suffering, I am deeply grateful to the Iraqi authorities and the Iraqi people for the support and confidence, which they presented to the United Nations during this difficult period" .

He continued: "We hope the mechanism of action could have been developed between the central government and Kurdistan regional government to discuss issues common to the conduct of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq in the coming days," he said, adding that "this mechanism is based on the principles of a single unified Iraq and to respect the constitution."

He said he was "optimistic that with the assistance of the United Nations will be able to Kuwait and Iraq seize the current opportunity to show good faith and commitment to a sustainable solution to the outstanding issues between them," explaining that "the United Nations will remain in Iraq at the request of the Iraqis, and in accordance with their needs and will continue to increase its operations in the area of capacity-building of Iraqi institutions , as we have done over the past year in the areas of electoral support and the Commission on Article 23 of parliamentary and constitutional matters, "he said, at the same time that" the future of Iraq and sovereignty are in the hands of the people of Iraq. "UNAMI said it was the appointment of Andrew Glmor new representative of the Secretary-General in Iraq, Glmor and is the work of United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en

symetri

symetri

who is "morning"?

But I like those words "the final disposal of these sanctions, with the write-off of two or more, among the six remaining international resolutions imposed on Iraq."

Sounds like to me all the sanctions are going to be removed from Iraq when art. 7 is lifted?...
Well hurry it up!!! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! bounce bounce

http://www.symetristudios.com

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks for the great info sunny. alooooha!

retired2934

retired2934

Nice art sunny....hope art 7 monetary sanctions are one of the two or more to be written off....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum