I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

House of Representatives vote on a proposed amendment to the Penal Code Act No. 111 of 1969

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

House of Representatives vote on a proposed amendment to the Penal Code Act No. 111 of 1969

Saturday, July 25, 2009

House of Representatives held its third session under the chairmanship of the regular Iyad Samarrai, President of the Council on Saturday 25/7/2009 at the beginning of the meeting initiated by any of the above asked the Attorney-Hakim Hassan Shammari from the presidency of the Council on the request of the questioning, Mr. Minister of Oil and Chairman of the Electoral Commission after it met this all the requirements and the President of the Council responded that the heads of blocs Atagafoa mechanism for questioning and that to remove him from any political goals, seconded MP Hadi al-Amiri, the words of Mr. President of the Council, stressing that the political blocs agreed to the Political Council for National Security on this issue and urged not to politicize the questioning in mentioned MP Hussein al-Falluji, that the rules of procedure of the Council and it is clear the right of MPs to question the claim, saying the ministers ((long ago and I called to question the Minister of Finance and Central Bank Governor to determine the monetary policy of the country did not get an answer)) said Bahaa al-Araji to ensure that the constitution The deputy minister in the questioning should not politicize the issue or the morning of the Attorney-Saadi said that the Constitution has clear mechanisms for questioning can not exceed the constitutional and political reasons, Mr. President of the Council replied that the matter would be discussed in the meeting of the Presidency.

Then MP Falah Hassan Shanshal statement which condemned the U.S. and care for the meeting of the Turkish group of Baathists outside the law in Turkey and called on the government summoned the U.S. and Turkish ambassadors and Etbilghm formal protest.

Then the Council voted on a proposed amendment to the Penal Code Act No. 111 of 1969 and the draft Law of the infrastructure has been voting on the articles (1 to 10) in order to vote on the remaining items because of the disruption of quorum.

It also ended the first reading of a bill to the counter-terrorism, where he made a number of MPs and their queries on the reference device and a number of them demanded the issue be submitted to a vote in principle for the continuation of reading or not.

After the lifting of the President of the House of Representatives meeting on Monday to remain open.

Information Service
Iraqi Council of Representatives
25/7/2009

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum