I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Language / flag in the Iraqi currency and non-deletion of zeros

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Language flag in the Iraqi currency and non-deletion of zeros

16/08/2009

هاولاتي :اعلن المصرف المركزي العراقي عن قراره بعدم حذف أصفار النقد العراقي، وبدلا عن ذلك سيتم تغيير شكل عملة الدينار العراقي الى شكل جديد واستخدام اللغتين الكوردية والعربية على النقود.ورد في بيان المصرف المركزي العراقي التي حصلت هاولاتي على نسخة منه "تم مناقشة حذف اصفار الدينار العراقي من قبل المصرف العراقي، إلا انه في الاخير تم التوصل الى تغيير القرار والابقاء على أصفار الدينار العراقي".وفي قسم آخر من البيان أشير الى انه بدلا من حذف أصفار النقود العراقية، سيصار الى عمل النقود بشكل آخر.وجاء في البيان ايضا "سيتم استخدام كلا اللغتين الكوردية والعربية في الطبعة الجديدة للنقود العراقية".
Hawlati: Central Bank of Iraq announced his decision not to delete the zeros Iraqi currency, and instead it will be a change in the Iraqi dinar currency to the new format and the use of both flag and Arab money. The statement by the Central Bank of Iraq Hawlati obtained a copy of it, "the discussion was the deletion of zeros the Iraqi dinar by the Iraqi bank, but that the latter was reached to change the resolution and to keep the Iraqi dinar zeroes. "In another section of the statement indicated that the deletion of zeros instead of the Iraqi money, the money will be the work of another. The statement also" will flag the use of both languages, Arabic in the new edition of money, "he said.

Says the same thing (new currency, not deleting zeros). Just thought I would post it here anyway.

http://www.ana-hura.com/modules.php?...ticle&sid=8808

dirt14

yahoo, thanks thump Very Happy

"deletion of zeros instead of the Iraqi money".......I like that part!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum