I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Even more "Smart Card " crap......they've only been handing these out for over two years now......lol

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Work set the end of September at the latest to receive the smart card are covered by subsidies

Called the Social Welfare Department in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs subsidies covered by the social protection network in the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala, Najaf, Babil, Diwaniyah, Basra and Muthanna to receive the smart card.

Essam Abdel Latif Director General of the Department of Social Welfare in a press statement that the department has completed all procedures for the delivery of smart cards are covered by subsidies for social protection network.

He added that the names of branches of Bank of Iraq distributed in the three provinces have been identified to deliver the smart card of subsidies covered by the network.

The Abdul Latif had been identified thirty-September is the deadline in the case of failure to do so will then cut the subsidy from the Trust.

He said the Baghdad province will begin to extradite Bank branches across Iraq and by geographical area, in addition to identifying a branch of the Bank of Abbas in Karbala, Iraq and the branch of Muslim bin Aqeel in Najaf and a section Qadisiya in Diwaniya and the Bank of Rumaythah in Al Muthanna, Basra Branch, and pharmacists in the province of Basra and the Bank of Babylon in Babil province.

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl...SaIYSIzpBkNdAA

GREAT break down of what provinces HAVE smart cards and who does NOT!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum