I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The issue of reducing or eliminating the Iraqi reparations to Kuwait will be in the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Media adviser to Maliki: The issue of reducing or eliminating the Iraqi reparations to Kuwait will be in the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations

24/09/2009 24/09/2009

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi press agency

Ali al-Moussawi said media adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the issue of reducing or eliminating the Iraqi reparations to Kuwait will be in the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations by the representative of Iraq's President Jalal Talabani,

adding that this attitude came after coordination between the presidencies of the Republic and the government in Iraq and support of the government Kurdistan region, said al-Moussawi said Iraq was very optimistic about the reduction of the debt or eliminated altogether by the Kuwaiti government reportedly went if UN resolution required that the State of Kuwait,

that Iraq pay a lot of compensation to the Kuwaiti people, who pay the tax is not infrequently by the practices of the former regime, and added Moussawi said the Iraqi government's optimism is due understanding of the brothers in the Kuwaiti government to the suffering of the Iraqi people and the urgent need for these payments and compensation for reconstruction of the country again, and the establishment of security, stressing that more weights tend to reduce the balance in favor of such compensation commensurate with the extent of Iraq's budget and the need for reconstruction and for the support of international stability the conditions of the various levels,

however, al-Moussawi, said: «on the sensitivity of the matter is the thing a lot, we do not want to anticipate things, because he started the first session of the Assembly, but the Iraqi government build great hopes on this issue», and on the issue of demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait, Moussawi: This topic is very sensitive and we can not enter into it only after the agreements and understandings be declared by both sides.

Meanwhile, said a senior source in the Iraqi Presidency Council that Iraq's request to cancel the debt owed it and take it out from under Chapter VII is a legitimate right, especially when the majority of the members of the Security Council and General Assembly of the United Nations, you want to remove Iraq from Chapter VII and to alleviate their suffering due to depletion a large part of its budget financial compensation in cash to creditor nations.

This article is too cool...Now all the articles been saying Talibani will be speaking to the G.A. today about kuwaits debt and chap 7....here's were the light bulb went on...Kuwait will be sitting in that same room!!!! Tali got 15 minutes to get all the other countries see "how unjust" Kuwait is being with the debt! Kuwait will no look good to the other countries!! What a great chess move on Iraq's part!

donnc

I bet he can "Name That Tune" in 14 minutes...Thanks ck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum