I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic: projects to improve the economic situation and provide jobs for the unemployed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Economic: projects to improve the economic situation and provide jobs for the unemployed

BAGHDAD - morning
Confirmed the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, the government projects will improve the economic situation and provide jobs for the unemployed

Said in a statement issued by the Central Bureau of Statistics and Information Technology The rates of unemployment, which has a strong indication according to the latest Economic Survey of Strategic Authority paid for the reconstruction of Iraq to focus during the next phase of economic projects to support the Iraqi economy and providing employment opportunities in the private and public sectors.

According to the statement: that the economic situation will improve significantly over the coming months in the case of the arrival of the loans earmarked for Iraq from the World Bank and International Monetary Fund and there will be an urgent investment projects to provide employment opportunities. Is certain: the Ministry of Planning is seeking to implement all the projects aimed to rebuild Iraq, especially with the launch of security plan in Baghdad.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum