I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 Budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12010 Budget Empty 2010 Budget Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Conscious / MP Hussein al-Shaalan: There is pressure to complete the budget during the month of January

Conscious / Baghdad / n. And

28/12/2009 9:37pm

A member of the Iraqi Parliament Hussein Shaalan, the Iraqi National List, "the objections of some provinces on the financial allocations have created an atmosphere of cooperation and continue to read the budget only after completion of deficiencies."

Shaalan said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) that "there is pressure to complete the budget during the month of January because the government always claims that the Parliament is not associated with, and that delay budgets and delay projects and laws Indicating that the argument from the government because it Altagiralmzkor reason. "

Shaalan said "I think it will be dealt with these objections carefully, but this will delay the approval of the budget somewhat in all cases and in the personal analysis will be to approve the budget during the first month and the next there is a hearing To parliament on 3/1/2010 Then we will know what will result. "

Conscious / MP Abdullah Iskandar reason not to take the federal budget as a political issue

Conscious / Baghdad / p. X

28/12/2009 3:52pm 3:52 pm

The deputy Abdullah Iskander Arab front in the hope that "the Iraqi parliament from approving a federal budget for the year (2010) at the beginning of Next month. "

The Iskandar reporter (news agency the Iraqi media / conscious) "All political forces and representatives of the people Parliament to expedite ratification of the federal budget and the threat of general importance in the joints of the Iraqi state, "noting" the absence of major differences between the parliamentary blocs on the establishment of this budget. "

Iskandar called "not to take the federal budget as a political issue is in favor of the electoral propaganda, stressing the need for the Iraqi parliament the level of responsibility and the legislative term is nearing its completion."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum