I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

New mechanism to guarantee protecting Iraqi money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

New mechanism to guarantee protecting Iraqi money
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Council of Ministers decided on Tuesday to form a ministerial committee to have a mechanism to guarantee protecting the Iraqi money after the end of the development of Iraq fund’s guardianship by the end of 2010.
“The council decided to form a committee under deputy premier, which will include also foreign, finance, planning, oil and justice ministers as well as the governor of the central bank to guarantee the protection of the Iraqi money after the end of the development of Iraq fund’s guardianship in 2010,” said the statement released by the office of Spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
“The committee should complete its works in 30 days and to provide its recommendations to the cabinet,” it added.

Link:http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=125517

“The committee should complete its works in 30 days and to provide its recommendations to the cabinet,” it added.

30 days???? that's cool...lets see what they come up with

windreader1

Resolution 1905 (2009)
Adopted by the Security Council at its 6249th meeting, on
21 December 2009

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations,

4. Calls upon the Government of Iraq to put in place the necessary action plan and timeline by 1 April 2010 and to ensure the timely and effective transition to a post-Development Fund mechanism by 31 December 2010, which takes into account IMF Stand-By Arrangement requirements and includes external auditing arrangements and enables Iraq to meet its obligations as established in the
provisions of paragraph 21 of resolution 1483 (2003);

This may be in response to what was stipulated in Resolution 1905. The deadline to complete is April 1st. (oh no, April fools day) Windreader1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum