I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al-Bayati: the constitutional amendments will be presented to the House of Representatives Saturday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocha

mocha

Al-Bayati: the constitutional amendments will be presented to the House of Representatives Saturday
2009-06-11 12:18:19 2009-06-11 12:18:19

ب/.. BAGHDAD (Iba) / Parliament / constitutional amendments / .. قا. MP Abbas al-Bayati said the United Iraqi Alliance on the completion of the proposed constitutional amendments will be put up at a meeting of the House of Representatives Saturday.
. He said al-Bayati, told the independent press (Iba) today, Thursday, to the Commission that the constitutional amendments will be on Monday afternoon to hold another consultation on the constitutional amendments, as a prelude to a final review on the things that have been agreed to modify.

. He explained that he will be the announcement of the material that has been reached to resolve a given question, with materials that will be delayed there is no agreement on modification to the next parliamentary session.
. A number of MPs have said yesterday to the difficulty of reaching agreement on certain articles of the Constitution, which calls for some groups to change the result of the strong disagreement at hand, with the Kurdistan Alliance bloc considered certain articles such as Article (140) Special Kirkuk and disputed areas, red lines should not touch them.

. And Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has called for amendments to the Constitution giving the federal government greater powers in the other blocks as an attempt to "dealing with the decision," and the Authority. (End) / 11 / g / ..

http://translate.google.com/translat...www.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum