I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ahmadinejad threatens blow to ‘global arrogance’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

February 2, 2010

Ahmadinejad threatens blow to ‘global arrogance’

Tension has been taken up a notch in the Middle East as Iranian President Ahmadinejad shrugs off the threat of more sanctions over his nuclear ambitions and the US started sending ships and missiles into the Gulf last week.

It was reported by that the US dispatched the weapons to allies Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait, and that two ships were present in the Gulf that had the ability to shoot down Iranian missiles.

Notice that Israel, with whom the US is also supposed to be an ally, is not included. It almost appears as if Washington is attempting to appear neutral in the event that a conflict breaks out, which could happen as soon as February 11, the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, which happened in 1979. It was led by Ayatollah Khomeini. He was living in exile in Iraq (and later in France) and his message was recorded on music cassettes which were then smuggled into the country a few at a time, duplicated, and distributed all over the country.

According to www.cnn.com, “Two top Iranian opposition leaders have called on supporters to protest on February 11.” The plan was for people to go out into the streets and demand that Iran return their rights to them as citizens of Iran. Ahmadinejad told Iran’s state-run television on Sunday that a blow to “global arrogance” would take place on that day.

Though it seems that any threat of uprising would really be in relation to Iran, there is apparently concern in Washington that it could spill over the borders and cause serious destabilization of the entire region. And US General David Petraeus has stated that countries in the region are also concerned. In addition, Admiral Michael Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has stated in the past that a future conflict with Iran is something that may be unavoidable.

Given the fact that Ahmadinejad is really seeking a war to help usher in his religious belief of the Imam Mahdi, a figure whom he believes has supernatural powers to bring about a world domination of the Muslim religion, Mullen’s comment looks like it has the potential to come sooner rather than later. And if an uprising were to get as far as Israel, the Old Testament book of Zechariah warns in chapter 12that Israel will be more of a "cup of trembling" and "burdensome stone" than the nations realize.
http://www.examiner.com/x-16044-Chri...obal-arrogance

People had better have their hearts and minds in the right place---- if ya know what i mean... Kinda like Clint Eastwood GOD will sort out the rest

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum