I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister: Iraq seeks to boost oil prices

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minister: Iraq seeks to boost oil prices Empty Minister: Iraq seeks to boost oil prices Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:36 pm

littlekracker

Minister: Iraq seeks to boost oil prices
MENAFN - Aswat Al-Iraq - 11/02/2010

(MENAFN - Aswat Al-Iraq) Iraq's oil strategy will rely on boosting prices, not only production, th Iraqi Oil Minister said on Wednesday.

"Any future increase in Iraq's oil production should not negatively affect oil prices," Minister Hussein al-Shahrestani said.

He said that Iraq will control its oil prices by controlling production.

"Iraq will talk to other oil producers, but will make its own decision to maximize revenues," al-Shahrestani said.

He said that Iraq will not be committed to its maximum production capacity but to the maximum revenues the country can achieve.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

littlekracker wrote:Minister: Iraq seeks to boost oil prices
MENAFN - Aswat Al-Iraq - 11/02/2010

(MENAFN - Aswat Al-Iraq) Iraq's oil strategy will rely on boosting prices, not only production, th Iraqi Oil Minister said on Wednesday.

"Any future increase in Iraq's oil production should not negatively affect oil prices," Minister Hussein al-Shahrestani said.

He said that Iraq will control its oil prices by controlling production.

"Iraq will talk to other oil producers, but will make its own decision to maximize revenues," al-Shahrestani said.

He said that Iraq will not be committed to its maximum production capacity but to the maximum revenues the country can achieve.

soooooo your gonna cut your own throats by lopping three zero's off the currency? (limiting future growth by 3 places) kinda 180 degree thought process from what is stated here IMO.

Totally agree pan...LOP is out of the question they would have done that years ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum