I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Hussein demanded the Ministry of Oil to wait in the launch of the licensing round

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocha

mocha

Blue Hussein demanded the Ministry of Oil to wait in the launch of the licensing round

Leila PUKmedia Shimmari BAGHDAD - 16:30 15/06/2009

Chairman of the Commission on oil and gas in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, MP Ali Hussein, Blue, and the Ministry of Oil to wait in the launch of the licensing round, which intends to give the end of this month for foreign companies to develop and exploit oil fields in the country.

Said Ali Hussein, Chairman of the Blue at a press conference in Baghdad on Monday, 6-15, this Commission has been able to oil and natural gas, after strenuous efforts to gain access to details of licensing and the seriousness of the nutritious artery President of the Iraqi economy,

but it is its inclusion of the subject the agenda of the Parliament for discussion and study in detail before going to the licensing terms of the Oil Ministry intends on 29 and 30 of this month the names of companies that won bids to develop and license the exploitation of oil and gas fields in Iraq are among 35 international companies participated in the race to win a share of Investment in the oil sector,

stressing that the committee appealed to the Ministry of Oil and the need to slow down in licensing because of the inherent risks of economic and political pressure on the present and the future of Iraq, adding that:

the Committee on oil has repeatedly tried to see the details of the licensing round and in particular the standard model for this round, and the specificity of each field covered by the oil, in spite of powers guaranteed by the Constitution of the MPs to be informed of and follow-up, however, that the

Ministry of Oil has taken a policy of ambiguity and discretion with regard to contracts and other issues.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum