I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese soft loans to Iraq, provided agreement with the World Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azdinar

Sinan al-Shabibi, Japan and Iraq agreed to the granting of soft loans .. م.. Indicating the condition that it be accompanied by agreement with the World Bank and the restructu
2009-06-16

Japanese soft loans to Iraq, provided agreement with the World Bank

ق.. Said the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, Japan and Iraq agreed to the granting of soft loans .. م.. Indicating the condition that it be accompanied by agreement with the World Bank and the restructuring of Iraqi banks. Shabibi said in a press release following the second meeting of the financial Iraqi delegation with the International Monetary Fund, Japan and Iraq agreed to the granting of soft loans repayable over 40 years, and interest rate is 5% and are exempt under the terms of Iraq to make any payments during the first five years ..

. He pointed out that the Japanese side to complete the deal on condition that Iraq agreed with the World Bank to support the restructuring of banks.
.. He pointed out that the official delegation headed by the Iraqi Finance Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi is in the Jordanian capital of Amman, the current discussions on the subject .. م اتف. Indicating that other countries will be given soft loans if Iraq is fully agreed with the IMF in this regard.
.. Alshabibi reported that the IMF has asked us to hold two others, one in Washington to discuss policy, technical and financial preceded by a meeting to pave the expert level in Jordan. It was stated that negotiations on this matter and by continuing good .. و

. And we continued to pursue economic and monetary stability as well as to ensure the stability of the exchange rate of the dollar. Was that this would be obtained if the phenomenon in the world are encouraged to invest in Iraq, since the investor will realize the lack of fluctuations in the exchange rate of dollar assured to enter the Iraqi market.. And on the restructuring of banks, among Alshabibi mean re-organization of the work of the old government for the banks that have financial problems and the debt to be able to support investment and industrial activities in the country.
و. The financial software Bayan Jabr said earlier that Iraq is seeking to borrow seven billion dollars from the World Bank to cover the budget deficit as a result of the general decline in world oil prices.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_paper.php%3Fid%3D200910577

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum