I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the leader of the gang to become the largest supplier of consumer goods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

When the leader of the gang to become the largest supplier of consumer goods

Differences (thieves) reveal hidden in the phenomenon of money laundering in Iraq

Iraq News | 14/03/2010

Baghdad / Batool Kasim

Highlighted a statement issued by the central bank last February on the detection of all the money he doubted that the source is not known to refer the owners to court if they prove it Msthsalp illegally, highlighted once again the phenomenon of money laundering that has taken hold in Iraq since the invasion of Iraq.

Victor young Baghdadi old contract did not have a third of the work but to stand in the corner of their street overlooking the popular market in the area of New Baghdad, but suddenly, as if by magic touch, has become a modern man in a car costing only $ 12 thousand, and wearing the finest and most expensive clothing brands, this sudden change in the lives of the sons of victorious pay his neighborhood to the question: How is turned upside down so where is all this?! ..

Not gone but a few months until he was arrested and charged with theft of funds estimated at 20 million dinars from some shops goldsmiths, victor says: After stealing money and jewelery used Zkaii in how to run the money without attracting attention and questions, so I did transfer money to an old friend living in one of the neighboring countries and asked him to send various goods and be good and cheap, and this process helped me a lot to hide the source of the money, and not a disagreement with My partners are the people who helped me in the theft of what Anckv it.

According to the Director of the Economic Crime Department of the Interior, the phenomenon of money laundering spread after the years 2003 - 2004 by stealing the money presses, counterfeiting and pumped into the market to deal with, not only that but only to steal banking and public and private money, which also made them thieves, whales the market, whether buying large numbers of cars of different types and origins, and any sums of money were for the legalization of their money, as well as the purchase of real estate, land prices exceed the cost of weakening the real.

He said the Directorate of Combat Economic Crime, in coordination and cooperation with the central bank services, especially (and the money laundering unit), helped to disclose a lot of the money stolen.

The official says that the security is not limited to only, there are many people around them when they raised doubts and questions: Where got the money? The answer that his brother or his relatives sent him the money for its operation in Iraq is important of all this is that the criminals are given the legal status of their dirty money.

The Director of the fight against economic crime to the different models who escaped from the death-money laundering, says that there are some people who control the majority of imported goods unfit for human consumption, sometimes, and these traders Tariin a person named (Ras measure) was head of the gang are kidnapping people, especially fluent material, between 2007 -2008 as the kidnapping of dealer and asked for his release 50 thousand dollars and another 60 thousand dollars, these amounts now become the largest supplier of consumer goods, and lives outside the country as if nothing had happened.

Said Ahmed Abdul Salam, director of the Iraqi market for securities that Iraq has a special law on combating money laundering, and a professional office and is linked to the International Bureau to monitor, control, dirty money, adding that the Iraqi stock market is the liaison between him and the Central Bank and the Office of the anti-money laundering.

He explained that the deposit amounts in Iraqi banks, if more than 10 thousand dollars should inquire about the source and even for the transfer of funds to some countries, he stressed that there are countries Also prevents the acceptance of money transfers if they are not anonymous, so People who earn about illegal fundamentalist and anonymous, he can not Todieha owners in the Central Bank and its subsidiaries have, and choose to purchase and import kinds of goods, even if prices in the importing country which is high and the For example price of $ 2 when they arrive in the Iraqi markets posed for sale at one dollar and here he did not lose because the money is already have reaped illegal profits and gave legal status of his money illegal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum