I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

A joint statement by the Coordination Committee of Iraq - the Inter-American in the field of economy and energy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Press announcement

April 19, 2010

2010/ 24 2010 / 24

A joint statement by the Coordination Committee of Iraq - the Inter-American in the field of economy and energy

The Deputy Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Shaways Dr. Rose and Deputy U.S. Ambassador for Economic Affairs, Ambassador Patricia Haslak, a meeting of the Coordinating Committee for Iraqi - American cooperation in the economy and energy under the Strategic Framework Convention will be held on 19 April.

The Joint Coordinating Committee with the support capabilities of the Iraqi government to build a diversified economy and advanced to ensure the integration of Iraq into the international community.

The Commission is working to ensure the continuation of a constructive bilateral dialogue to facilitate the development of strategies effective in the private sector investment, and through mechanisms similar to the Conference dialogue on economic cooperation held in Washington DC in October, the October 2009 which was followed by the business and investment the U.S. - Iraq.

These efforts are part of the broader objective of the Framework Convention seeking to establish strategic partnership strategy between the United States and Iraq through the establishment of links between the two peoples.

The heads of working groups of the joint Iraqi and American participants to discuss current areas of cooperation and the latest developments, in addition to the policies and progress in the priority areas of the working groups. The basic working groups include: trade and investment, oil and gas, financial management in the public sector, industry and private sector development, and the generation of electricity.

Consider both sides forward to continued close cooperation under the terms of the Framework Convention for the strategic Binaiguetsad Iraq a prosperous, diverse and continuous growth, and integrated with the global economic system, and meets the needs of the Iraqi people of basic services.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum