I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq: next Monday the date for the announcement of the results count and hand count in Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flattire

May 14, 2010 · Posted in NEWS
Baghdad, 14 May (Akaniwz) - identified the Electoral Commission’s election, on Monday, the next date for the announcement of the results count and hand count in the capital Baghdad, confirmed that it will receive the results of the appeals for three days.

Saad al-Rawi, member of the Board of Commissioners in the Office, told the Kurdish news agency (Akaniwz) “The results of counting the hand held in Baghdad for the 11300 polling stations will be announced next Monday,” stressing that “the Commission Act gives the political entities the right to challenge the election results within three days of date of publication in the official newspaper. ”

The narrator explained that “UNHCR has so far completed all the ballot boxes, leaving only 95 stacks of the voting results private and will expire in the evening today.”

The narrator added that “the law gives the judiciary of Seven in the Office has 10 days to decide all appeals submitted to it by political entities,” noting that “in the absence of Appeals on the results of the elections, the judiciary supported the results of counting the hand and sent to the Federal Court for approval “.

And the narrator that “The Commission provided the Tribunal with the Federal election results for 17 counties with notes on excluded by the named of the accountability and justice and this holds a number of problems.”

UNHCR began the Electoral re-counts and the hand count of the results of the elections in Baghdad in May 3 / May, based on a decision of the judiciary that have accepted the challenge list of a coalition of law.

Announced that the Electoral Commission for elections it received more than 250 appeals from political entities, but all appeals did not bear the red and the counting process and the hand count of all polling stations did not detect a fraud organization.

The list of the Kurdistani Alliance submitted earlier this month challenging re-counts and hand counts in the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk and returned the list to withdraw her appeal last weekend, by contrast, the withdrawal of the President a list of coalition rule of law, Nuri al-Maliki’s appeal for the reinstatement of counting in Baghdad before the judicial organ but did not issued a decision to stop the process.

According to the Electoral Commission for elections that the errors detected and corrected results of the elections in Baghdad did not change much from the overall results there will be no change in the electoral denominator, but the impact would be slight.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum