I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activating Egypt-Jordan-Iraq axis to enhance inter-trade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Activating Egypt-Jordan-Iraq axis to enhance inter-trade

15 May 2010
During his visit to Jordan , Egypt Trade and Industry Minister Rasheed Mohamed Rasheed told MENA News he had extended talks with Jordanian officials on how to activate the Egypt-Jordan-Iraq axis and future steps to enhance inter-trade according to specific procedures among the three states.

" Egypt and Jordan have actually started discussions on the issue and Iraq has fully accepted the idea," he said.

He referred to Iraqi President Jalal Talbani's recent visit to Egypt during which he discussed the issue with Egyptian Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif.

Rasheed said Egypt and Jordan were waiting for the formation of the new Iraqi government to put the proposed axis into effect.

Egyptian and Jordanian trade ministers Rasheed Mohamed Rasheed and Amer al-Hadidi respectively stressed the importance of removing any obstacles that could hinder the development of joint cooperation in the coming phase.

During a meeting at the Jordan Chamber of Industry on with a delegation of the Egyptian and Jordanian private sectors, the two ministers said the Egyptian and Jordanian governments are willing to work together to remove any obstacles that might harm the volume of trade exchange and joint investments.

Addressing the meeting, Rasheed said Egypt and Jordan have been committed in the past years to economic reform policies and are working to set up an effective partnership with the private sector.

Rasheed arrived in Amman on Wednesday a two-day visit leading a high-level business delegation for talks with his counterpart Amer Al-Hadidi and Prime Minister Samir Rifai on ways of increasing trade exchange and joint investments

http://www.english.globalarabnetwork...ter-trade.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum