I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Nations warns of economic reality in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

United Nations warns of economic reality in Iraq

Baghdad / n s

31/5/2010 11:01 pm

Invited the United Nations Mission in Iraq to share Iraq's oil revenues throughout Iraq, including the Kurdistan region of Iraq and Kirkuk, Al-Hayat at the same time a gap in all economic spheres in the country and limited in reconstruction projects, warning of the possibility that undermine democratic gains achieved "if the current situation has not changed."

And the transfer of the reporter (and Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq

Ad Melkert told him that he said in his report to the UN Security Council at the twenty-fifth of the month of May to discuss the latest developments in Iraq, said that "the United Nations recommends that all parties to focus on sharing oil revenues throughout Iraq, including the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Kirkuk and to take adequate steps in this regard to solve the country's economic problems. "

Considered Mleckert in his report that "the Iraqi economy is facing the challenge of translating the high expectations on progress on the security and political levels and convert it into economic growth, thus creating opportunities for contributing to improving the living conditions of Iraqi citizens drastically," pointing to "a deficit in all fields of economic the country. "

The obverse regretted that "projects of reconstruction and rehabilitation in the majority of cases was limited, as well as not paying social priorities adequate attention after the parliamentary elections," warned of "the potential to undermine the gains made in strengthening democracy in Iraq if the situation does not change the current" .

He noted the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq that "the signing of an international organization to deal with the Iraqi government aims to promote the building of the Iraqi state in various fields during the next five years."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&langpair=ar|en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/economic-news/11267.html&rurl=translate.google.com&client=tmpg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum