I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The United Nations show their support for the development of the reality of the statistical work in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The United Nations show their support for the development of the reality of the statistical work in Iraq

Expressed by experts from the United Nations, a number of proposals that would support the statistical work in Iraq during their visit to the Central Bureau of Statistics and Information Technology Ministry of Planning.
A statement issued by the ministry experts from the United Nations conducted a tour of the departments of the Central Agency of Statistics culminating in the number of meetings were in the forefront of the meeting of the Central Bureau of Statistics, Dr. Mahdi Products, where he was during the meeting discussed many topics related to the development of the reality of the statistical work in Iraq, which has in recent years a remarkable development in various fields.
The statement added that the UN experts showed several proposals to support statistical process in Iraq and developed in all ministries, including the joint program to modernize the public sector in Iraq, led by UNDP to the United Nations, in cooperation with other international organizations operating in Iraq, for the purpose of increasing the capacity of the Iraqi government in developing and modernizing the public sector through a strategy of high-design aspects technical and planning, adding that the program included many of the interventions and activities related to the process of modernization and institutional reform in order to enable national counterparts in the possession of skills and capabilities that allow the process of development desired.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=11490&LinkID=63

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum