I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allawi victory: We have serious negotiations with the Sadrists and the Kurds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Allawi victory: We have serious negotiations with the Sadrists and the Kurds

Said a member of the Iraqi List dا Allawi said the victory of the mass of negotiations "serious and very positive," with Sadr in the Iraqi National Coalition, as well as the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, noting That "Iraq" waiting for the presidential mandate to form a government as the largest bloc winning in the elections.

". Allawi explained that "the Iraqi had serious negotiations with the National Coalition of Sadr, as our negotiations with the Kurdistan Alliance, has been amenable, and negotiations are very positive."

. The Sadrist movement is one of the components of the Iraqi National Coalition, which won 70 seats in parliamentary elections last March, as happened Sadrists alone on 39 seats. . The Kurdish Kurdistan Alliance, and received 43 seats.

"We expect our mandate to form a government because it would give these dialogues is serious and shows to the world," pointing out that they move as "Cluster winning the biggest and having the right to form a government," she said, "We do not work on the formation of alliances for the largest bloc because we already ". The largest bloc, and therefore we are waiting for us to request the President of the Republic to form a government and otherwise we will have a position on the political process. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D8066&rurl=translate.google.ca&usg=ALkJrhhFCC3aNHtHKLxurr13zJB4nffcYQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum