I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scooter chat 8/1.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scooter chat 8/1....... Empty Scooter chat 8/1....... Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Scooter Chat 8/1/2010 8:30 PM

Scooter] Well this is getting more and more interesting: I'm doing a drive by becasue I've got to pick up the pizza for the family
[Scooter] Baghdad 1/8/2010 Zubaidi ... The president of the governorate of Babil and instructs the Department of Budget rotate the investment budget amounts that are not available to ministries and provinces of the year 2010 to 2011
[Scooter] HE instructed the Minister of Finance Baqer Al-Zubaidi Budget Department to rotate the remainder of the investment funds
[Scooter] Allocated for 2010 to ministries and provinces in 2011.This came during a meeting with HH with Mr. Kazim Majid Thumann, head of the governorate of Babil, members of the provincial council, which reviewed the major projects implemented by the province in 2010 and the obstacles that hinder the work of the service departments in the province . The Minister stressed the importance of activation sector investment in the province, particularly "in the field of housing and tourist complexes and hotels due to its preservation of historical specificity that makes it attract the same tourist investment and called on" to activate the performance of the private sector in the province in order to contribute actively in the process of building and construction. This meeting was attended by Dr.. Aziz Jaafar adviser to the Minister of Finance
[Sheree] hey Scooter, good to see ya, decipher please!
[Scooter] Sheree Sheree Sheree Sheree Sheree Sheree Sheree
[Scooter] one minute
[Unitedrich] Scooter Thanks buddy!
[Sheree] sorry
[Cyn] Scooter Good Evening!!! Can you translate??
[rich daniels] finaly the biggest brain in the room hehehe
[Scooter] Here's another one -- but it's not the one I was looking for -- brb
[keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter Scooter there he is!!
[dirtman_00] Scooter Does that have anything to do with Rv are not
[Scooter] Baghdad, 5/ 7 / 2010 Zubaidi ... During a meeting with the governor of Dhi Qar instructs release (15) billion dinars, the salaries of social protection network for the fourth installment in 2009
[Scooter] Instructed the Minister of Finance Baqer Al-Zubaidi Budget Department to release the amount of (15) billion dinars, representing
[Scooter] he fourth installment in 2009 and for the salaries of social protection network in the province of Dhi Qar, which did not happen in a timely manner by the province.This came during a meeting with His Excellency Mr. called Kazim Hassan governor of Dhi Qar, and a number of members of the provincial council.reviewed the governor's most prominent projects completed and ongoing work and the plan the province to implement projects petrodollar revenues, which represent additional allocations to maintain within the federal budget in 2010 to contribute to the advancement of the projects in the province. The Minister stressed the importance of optimal investment of the amounts allocated in the budget of 2010 and especially the "investment which called on" to activate the investment sector in the province and openness to international companies and to move towards the establishment of an airport in the province to the lack of port border which will contribute to the revitalization of the tourism sector and trade, stres
[Sheree] its going to be long
[keepmwlknfny] this is all talking about the different provinces getting there allocated funds!!! good stuff!
[keepmwlknfny] or should i say different sectors
[Sheree] yes, I know about the provinces getting funds, but how do they know its at a higher rate?
[keepmwlknfny] all these sectors need to get the budgeted money in there hands!!!
[Cyn] keepmwlknfny Why wouldn't they want it after the RV?
[keepmwlknfny] the money has to be in place first....
[Sheree] whos to say they won't spend some before the RV
[Scooter] Here it is -- then I have to go
[dirtman_00] keepmwlknfny I wish thay would allocate some funds to myprovince//
[Sheree] do they know to wait
[Scooter] Baghdad, 11/ 7 / 2010 Mesopotamia and good amount of self stirring 3498, trillion dinars Procedures within the Ministry of Finance in the implementation of fiscal policy and raise the level Of living of citizens and staff
[Scooter] And retired banker Mesopotamia and the granting of good advances and housing loans to state employees and retirees and advances to marriage and to buy cars in order to meet the essential needs of these segments of society, as in the table
[Dee-Anna] Scooter ty
[Scooter] Total 3,498,35 trillion dinars , where the two banks who are among the most important Iraqi financial institutions affecting the welfare of the citizens and the Iraqi economy and the mainstay of the pillars of development in all Maimlkanh long history in banking, especially Rafidain was therefore to provide adequate support for them by His Excellency the Minister of Financial Engineer Baqir al-Zubaidi, in order to provide the service of citizens and contribute to the solution of key problems, both in housing, marriage and reducing unemployment, especially among graduates of Iraqi universities and institutes through the granting of advances and loans of the establishment of small and medium enterprises in return for guarantees essential to ensure the right bank and citizens alike, and a low interest rate does not exceed 8% for a significant proportion of inflation affect interest rates because the money offered by the bank is not the money returned by later low-value d
[Scooter] Now
[Sheree] holy crap!
[Scooter] When that money stops being distributed
[Scooter] be concerned
[Scooter] It's like building a house -- what do you do first
[Scooter] you lay the foundation
[Scooter] That's what they are doing right now
[Scooter] all the provinces and banking system must be ready for the RV to come
[Scooter] credit for houses, cars, living items, etc....
[keepmwlknfny] Scooter and when the money stops that means that step is complete and they can move forward!
[Scooter] exactly
[Scooter] must go now
[keepmwlknfny] giggity giggity goo
[keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter Scooter later dude
[Butifldrm] Thanks Scooter
[Sheree] how do we know when the money stops?
[Unitedrich] Scooter Thanks
[Scooter] but remember that 3.498 Trillion is right out of the General budget 2010 law
[Cyn] Scooter The Pizza man cometh!!!
[Scooter] Things are moving forward so don't -- I repeat DONOT get down or sell you dinars --- just let the market come to you .
[Scooter] Adios

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum