I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Scooter......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Scooter...... Empty More Scooter...... Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Hi Folks,

I hope all is well!!! After the last two weeks of riding this tumultuous "Roller Coaster" and internally questioning the validity of this investment , I decided to shift back to the basics and began reviewing the "concrete" information I had accumulated from the beginning. I am so glad I did this because my confidence has never been stronger!!!! THIS THING IS FOLLOWING THE PLAN AND IS ONLY TWO MONTHS OFF THE SCHEDULE -- I KNOW, I KNOW, THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE -- BUT IT IS!!!!. The IMF and World Bank accounted for a six month window after the election to form the government, mainly because it took them 6 months to form it after the last election. In addition, through the use of "UNDERPINNING", the IMF was able to continue forward with the plan even though there wasn't a Parliament or Prime Minister seated. As a result, the plan is only two months off, which isn't bad considering this plan began in 2002.

Nevertheless, I put this post together around the concept of "It's Only a Matter of Time" --- please review at your earliest and I will follow up with another post shortly. Instructions are below for this "multi-tiered" tool --- just remember there's LINKS everywhere. Oh yea, it is impossible to read everything in one sitting so take your time and enjoy it!

SCOOTER LIBRARY AND TOOLS - 10-24-2010

https://2img.net/h/i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Becca_Scholarship/Iraq-Dinar%20PICS/SummaryV5-Instructions.png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INSTRUCTIONS

More Scooter...... SummaryV5-Instructions

2More Scooter...... Empty Re: More Scooter...... Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Scooterisim's just keep coming about. Seems we have heard, read them for years. So many theories, so little Sanity. Thanks Pan..67

3More Scooter...... Empty Re: More Scooter...... Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

no problem 67....scooter is just rehashing the same stuff we've talked about for years.....but he does great presentations!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum