I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Finance: We look forward to international cooperation for the development of the banking sector in the country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PEGME

Iraqi Finance: We look forward to international cooperation for the development of the banking sector in the country
15/08/2010 17:57 15/08/2010 17:57

اهلية. Baghdad 15 August (Akaniwz) - An adviser to the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, on Sunday, leave a performance of the Iraqi banking, in the absence of banking transactions with international banks, as well as the absence of mechanisms and modern in transactions between banks, Iraqi governmental and private organizations. Iraqi currency, MONEY, Para, iraq money

". , Said Diaa Alckheon told Kurdistan News (Akaniwz) that "the banking sector in Iraq suffers from many problems, notably failure of performance of the Iraqi banking in dealing with international banks as well as the absence of mechanisms and modern in the treatment of Iraqi banks and government institutions working in the country."

". "The Ministry of Finance looks forward to international cooperation for the development of banking in the country, in the presence of a large gap between the Iraqi banks and banking systems world." Explaining that "Iraq needs to qualify the financial sector dramatically over the coming period in the presence of an urgent need to expand banking especially in the channels of financial exchanges with countries investing in Iraq. "

. It is noteworthy that Iraq has seven state-owned banks as well as 36 banks, civil strife, and it was the Iraqi Central Bank has asked banks to local civil society that have no dealings with international banks, to increase its capital to 250 billion dinars (214 million dollars) by 2013 in order to find local banks more capacity competitiveness.
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...HbJFKOBBg9K4Kg

ARH777

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum