I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

President of the Republic, ministers are discussing the political situation in the country and the path of the development of Iraq's international

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/iraq/62639.html

President of the Republic, ministers are discussing the political situation in the country and the path of the development of Iraq's international

Search by President Jalal Talabani, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki the political situation in the country and Iraq's relations with international, came in a meeting held Monday evening in the capital Baghdad.

It was in the meeting, they discussed the evolution of Iraq's relations with the countries of the world, particularly China, which had al-Maliki last week, as well as discuss ways to solve problems and develop the political process and strengthen national harmony between the various political factions in the country.

Following the meeting, Srahi both the President and the Minister Ptsrihan Salta two light on the substance of the meeting.
where Talabani said the following: Today was good to meet with our brother dear Mr. Nuri Maliki and told us about his trip to China, which was deemed trip very successful and very fruitful, God willing, will serve this trip Iraq often, as we discussed in public issues and, as usual, was a consensus for, and our estimates are identical.

Maliki, for his part said the following: Thanks to His Excellency, Mr. President, you prefer always to provide an opportunity meeting and consultation in light of the circumstances and attitudes we want to proceed, including construction of Iraq, I'm definitely favors as I told him about visiting China Fujdana in China a great opportunity because the advantage of China's capabilities and experience in construction and development, and carried a message from His Excellency the President to the Chinese government to encourage Chinese companies to invest in Iraq, and this rule has been discussed all the issues that pave the way for stability, security and solutions to political problems that need to speed solutions to even prepare the ground for the construction and reconstruction.

The whole world looks to Iraq and this is what we found China is a superpower and a super looking forward to a close relationship with Iraq, and so accepted by the Korea Thus, European countries are looking to do with Iraq, and we also prefer to His Excellency the President agree always and we have to prepare the ground because the world coming to us and we have to create the climate in which we receive by the turnout of the world.

As we discussed in some matters related to the political process and finding agreed with the consensus and understanding and relationships positive between the components of the political process so we prepare ourselves for the rise of Iraq, which possesses all the capabilities of the Renaissance and the biggest rise in the region, God willing.

MrsCK

Here let me solve their problem...Maliki retire...let Alawi have the JOB he was elected to do!!!

there done...good bye puppet delay maliki!!

Wishful thinking..Maliki's every move is another delay tactic...he's holding up the entire show...i want him GONE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum