I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DFI: Press release issued by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Shaways

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Press release issued by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Shaways

بغداد 17 آب 2010 Baghdad, 17 August 2010

Dr. Nuri Shaways chairing a meeting of Ministerial Committee

Develop mechanisms to protect Iraqi funds abroad

Chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Shaways Tuesday, 17 August 2010 Committee Meeting

Jalal Talabani will develop mechanisms to ensure the protection of Iraq's money abroad, attended the meeting

The ministers of foreign affairs and oil, Justice and Commerce Agency and Chairman of Supreme Audit Adviser

Prime Minister and the legal agent of the Ministry of Planning and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank.

The Committee considered the contents of the third quarterly report of Iraq and developments complete immunity available (HUH? third quarter isn't over YET)

For central bank reserves and money the Iraqi government and the settlement of issues of bilateral debt and commercial claims.

The committee also discussed follow-up to the settlement of the remaining contracts of the oil for food program in light of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 270 for the year 2010.

The meeting came a series of meetings. Meeting of the Committee in order to take the necessary measures to close this file is sensitive and ensure adequate protection of Iraq's money is worth mentioning that the Secretary-General of the United Nations in this regard had the last contains a lot of positive signals result of actions and positions taken by the Iraqi government.

Office of the Deputy Prime Minister

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum