I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

E-mail from Mr I...Warka

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1E-mail from Mr I...Warka Empty E-mail from Mr I...Warka Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

RE: Out of Office: Individual AccountTuesday, September 7, 2010 1:43 PM
The CBI has not provided official written notification to the banking sector and banks regarding the revalue or printing of new currency thus it is considered null and void by the Iraqi banking sector and this is the general law noting that we contacted the CBI regarding this matter where they did not provide anything official to comment on simply stating that this matter is under study and has been so for the past few years nothing more nothing less.

From our prospective we can not comment unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written documentation where this would be the standard general verification and confirmation currently practiced.

Regardless of a revalue the value of the IQD is in accordance to that set by the CBI this is the general law.

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be closed during our Islamic Festival Eid Holiday Thursday September 9th 2010 where we will open our doors of business Tuesday September 14th 2010 providing our very best services and products serving our esteemed clients the best.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

2E-mail from Mr I...Warka Empty Re: E-mail from Mr I...Warka Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm

littlekracker

not surprising...dont for one minute believe they would release ANY info regarding a reval. thats why this "intel" crap is just that....CRAP

3E-mail from Mr I...Warka Empty Re: E-mail from Mr I...Warka Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Mr I hasn't said ZIP in the last 4 years that worth the mud on your boots

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum