I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rudolph Post # 6

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rudolph Post # 6 Empty Rudolph Post # 6 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Rudolph Post # 6 Today at 4:02 pm

HELLO EVERYONE, I SEND BLESSING AND PROSPERITY TO ALL.

I BRING TO YOU POST # 6 OF 33

I want to talk to you about something that I feel is diverting our attention from the MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT WE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON. AND THAT IS THE INVESTMENT THAT WE HOLD IN OUR HANDS, THE DINAR.

There is an extreme pervasive thought that has filtered and consumed us within the dinar community, THAT A GOVERNMENT HAS TO BE IN PLACE TO SET OFF THE REVALUATION OF THE DINAR. Now I don’t speak about REINSTATMENT, because that will never happen. But I will speak about REVALUATION. . IN MY NEXT POST, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I PLAN ON CASHING IN AND MY STRADEGY TO GET THE MAXIMUM DOLLAR

Now we see this power play that has been occurring for the last 6 months, no sense of loyalty to constitutional rights, no electoral regulations, its kind of a free for all. Nothing makes sense to the general public, it is overwhelming, and confusing. There is no true purpose to establish a government, and that is how we perceive it. But there is a method to this madness. I want you to ask yourselves a question. In the last 30 years where were all of this gentleman, ALAWI, TALIBANI, MALIKI, SADR, MAHDI, SHABIBI ECT, ECT, ECT. Most studied abroad, or there families held some influence within a Dictorial Regime. Their purpose or influence was self-serving. Do you think LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS WERE ON THERE MINDS, Did anyone of these gentleman ever stand up against his or her government, NO.

So after 7 years of occupation, these gentleman hit the political scene, Now remember, SELF-SERVING is a hard habit to get rid of. It is pervasive in there society, it controls there everyday of life.

When a country occupies another country, men are picked to represent there people, sometimes not in the best interest of that culture and society, corruption will be allowed, pervasive corruption. It is sometimes the price you pay to accomplish your goals. Do we like it NO, do we accept it, WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.
Now for the United States to accomplish its goal it needs to look at who is the best choice for those positions, If you have a barrel of rotten apples, and you find yourself very hungry, you are going to pick the least rotten apple, you may not like it, but that’s all you have to pick from.
You see that is were we find OURSELVES. Who will be the least corrupt, the easiest to work with, the one who will follow the game plan, the one who will unite all factions, the one who will promote democracy and capitalism. The one who will handle his countries wealth and resources honestly.
To create investor confidence the world has to believe this person will follow monetary plans and protect them against all opposition.
The haggling isn’t between which of them is going to get the position, they cant even come to an agreement what color of tie there going to wear that day.
NO, THE TRUE ANSWER, IS WHO ARE WE ARE GOING TO PICK.

Remember the true objective, is to create a democrized middle east, all of the Middle East. Capitalism, cannot survive in a polarized world, it doesn’t exist at its true fashion, and it encounters obstacles and opposition.

Do you truly believe that the WORLD MONETARY LEADERS OF INVESTMENT, are waiting just for this person to be placed in position, when they decide to stop there ridiculous haggling back and forth, so the PLAN can move forward, YA ALL RIGHTY.
Just as much as I believe Santa Claus is coming down my chimney this Christmas.

IN MY OPINION, there are other factors that are continuing with this delay, one of them is the timing. To ignite the economic engine on a global scale, it has to happen at the precise time. Let take for instance the factual data’s, that ignite internal consumerism, the most important of all factors, is consumer confidence and consumer spending. In democratic/capital countries. These reports are extremely important.

SO THINK OF THIS:

1: IT RV’S MIDDLE TO LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER
2: FIGHT FOR THE HOUSE IN GENERAL MID TERM ELECTIONS
3: RV CREATES NUETRAL DEFICIT.
4: OBAMA AND ASSCOCIATES LOOK GOOD
5 CONSUMER CONFIDENCE RETURNS, MARKETS TAKE A FAST SWING UPWARDS
6: CONSUMER SPENDING GOES UP JUST IN TIME FOR HOLIDAYS
7: CONSUMER SAVINGS INCREASES
8: MARKETS OPEN LIQUIDITY AND CREDIT
9: WITH A HIGHER DOLLAR INDEX, AND EXTENDED TAX REBATES CORPORATION START INVESTMENT CYCLE AND INCREASED HIRING FOR 2011
10: IGNITES GLOBAL ENGINE AND CONFIDENCE.

SO IN MY OPINION, ALL THIS RUKUS, YOU HERE FROM SO MANY SOURCES THAT THIS GUY OR THAT GUY, AND WHEN THIS GUY IS PICKED OR THAT GUY IS PICKED IS REALLY FARFETCHED. GLOBAL INVESTMENTS AND POLITICS DON’T WORK THAT WAY. WE WILL PUSH THE BUTTON AT THE PRECISE TIME, AND NO MATTER IF RONALD MCDONALD IS PICKED, HE BETTER JUST DO AS WE ASK, OR GUESS WHAT, “ THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT”.

I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE, BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE I HEAR SURE DOESN’T.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, MAY SHE STAND AS A GUIDING LIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO SEE. A NATION OF LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

PS. TODAY NEWS CAME OUT OF WASHINGTON THAT 500 BILLION DOLLARS WILL BE ADDED ON THE 1 OF NOVEMBER, 2010 TO THE BALANCE SHEETS, I WONDER WHERE THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM. OH BY THE WAY LOOK AT THE TIMING.

RUDOLPH COENEN

2Rudolph Post # 6 Empty Re: Rudolph Post # 6 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 am

lionheart

lionheart

I must say to start we all now that I am not the smartest fry in the happy meal, but God did give me a good amount of comensence and a open mind. That said. I dont know or understand polotics. My mind sees a big picture of things to come. If some one from harvard would talk to me, I probably would go ,huh. lol. I dont know if Ruddy is from harvard, but he speak in simple format, that seams to make sence,(to me). This is a global picture we are looking at, and Iraq in a big piece of the puzzle. And I have comme to believe that it is the power players that is running this show.(formost God is, another deep subject) But back to the big picture, Man is trying to fix things and it is heating up.
Ok, I have rambeld on enought

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum