I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARIS CLUB DEBT IRAQ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PARIS CLUB DEBT IRAQ Empty PARIS CLUB DEBT IRAQ Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 am

SCOOBYDOO

January 3rd, 2011 in USA

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Paris Club of creditor nations said Monday it has canceled a final $7.8 billion of Iraqi debt dating from the Saddam Hussein era.

Iraq's public debt was estimated to be US$120.2 billion in nominal value as of The debt owed to Paris Club creditors as of December 31, 2004, was

The club grew out of crisis talks held in Paris in 1956 between the In 2004, the Club decided to write-off the debts of Iraq, as the rebuilding of Iraq is incomparable.

IRAQ Debt Treatment - November 21, 2004. Supporting aggreements with the international the Paris Club, who will inform other Creditors, of the debt swap

The Paris Club agrees on a cancellation of the debt of the Togolese The Paris Club agrees on a reduction of the debt of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

The Paris Club has called for forgiving at least 80% of Iraq's outstanding debt, which is Debt relief for Iraq is central to a blueprint launched at the Sharm

PARIS, December 22 (RIA Novosti) - The Paris Club of creditor nations The Paris Club and Iraq agreed in November 2004 "on a comprehensive debt treatment of

Jubilee Iraq members rallied outside the Paris Club's meeting in November 2004 and met with the Paris Club president to present Iraqi perspectives on the odious debt.

http://www.americannewsnow.com/2010/...debt-iraq.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum