I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST LISTEN!! Inspector General Hearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MUST LISTEN!! Inspector General Hearing Empty MUST LISTEN!! Inspector General Hearing Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm

chevy#3

...You Be The Judge For A Change"

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Hearing of Inspector General for the Federal Reserve
Here is a pretty interesting video clip

Our trusted elected officials could not have been involved in this...or were they?

Cover-up in action....these people have become so callous in stealing from the American people that they actually believe they are above the law and above all responsibility for their actions to where they are not accountable to anyone other than the Powers that Be.

FACT: Nobody. Yep, you read it correctly.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hearing of Inspector General for the Federal Reserve

TIME: 3 minutes of the Congressional Hearing with Inspector General of the Federal Reserve

VIDEO: http://dailybail.com/home/there-are-no-words-to-describe-the-following-part-ii.html

WHO IS KEEPING TRACK OF THE TRILLIONS?

If you're pressed for time, start watching at the 3-minute mark. Alan Grayson questions Elizabeth Coleman, Inspector General of the Federal Reserve about $9 TRILLION in secret Fed bailouts, and exactly who is accounting for all that cash.

Editor's Note: Until the day Bernanke is indicted for crimes against humanity, all we can do is create awareness. Please understand the power of everyone, every single one of you, sending it to just 2 people.

Your email recipient #1...

Yes, it might sound corny, but it absolutely works. More than 3.4 million people have seen this clip and become aware of Fed corruption. All because of you.

Your email recipient #2 - Ask them to pass it on to 2 more people...

We have made progress against the Fed, and again, it's because of your efforts. I believe that this the most important video we've ever published, out of more than 10,000.

WOW!!! 9 TRILLION???? DANGGGGGGGG

GOOD FIND CHEVY!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum