I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

four months of Okie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1four months of Okie Empty four months of Okie Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Okie Oil Man: Roundup of the Past 4 Months Today at 12:15 pm

OKIE OIL MAN post: November 2nd, 2010 wrote:
...IRAQ JUST PUBLISHED THAT THE SALARY'S OF GOV OFFICIALS WILL BE PAID ON THE 10TH OF NOVEMBER SO THEY WOULD CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE HAD TO R/V PREVIOUS TO THAT DATE.

OKIE OIL MAN post: November 16th, 2010 wrote:
7:39 PM
I MUST HAVE HIT THE WRONG BUTTON--HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP TODAY BUT RECEIVED MUCH-MUCH-DETAILED INTEL/INFO.

MOST INTEL IS PRIVIED BUT KNOW THIS---THIS TURKEY IS ALL DONE AND READY TO COME OUT OF THE OVEN--GOV OF IRAQ FINALLY DONE WHAT WAS NECESSARY WITH A LITTLE THREAT AND COERSION---WE'RE THERE--WATCH THE NEXT FEW DAYS
AND YOU WILL BE RICHLY REWARED FOR YOUR TIME.
SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE INTERNET TODAY THIS MAY BE OLD NEWS TO SOMEOF YOU---I'M DOING MY VICTORY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

7:42 PM
PERSONAL NOTE TO DEB (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) YOUR 12TH DEADLINE NOW LOOKS FAR MORE PROMISING-----

7:53 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR INVESTING IN THE IRAQI DINAR--THIS HAS BEEN ONE REAL ROLLER-COASTER RIDE BUT GET READY TO GET OFF THIS RIDE AND ENJOY A BETTER RIDE THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ON.....

OKIE OIL MAN post: November 13th, 2010 wrote:
SEEMS LIKE ALL ARE COMING TO AGREEMENT THAT IN THE PAST HAS BEEN A POINT OF CONTENTION.

THE SMART CARDS ARE TO BE LOADED 11-15 INSTEAD OF 11-10 WITH THE DIFFERENCE BEING IN THE PAST THAT 1750 DINAR'S WERE APPROPRIATED EACH MONTH AND NOW THE NEW AMOUNT WILL ONLY BE 250 DINAR'S A MONTH. (CAN ANYONE SPELL R/V)?

THE PARLIMENT WILL ALSO MEET DURING THE UP-COMING HOLIDAY NEXT WEEK TO FINALIZE LAWS TO BE NECESSARY.

THE AMOUNT OF DINAR'S TO BE APPROPRIATED AT THE PRESENT RATE WOULD BE JUST OVER 1.00 PER MONTH--YOU THINK THEY CAN LIVE ON THAT? THAT IS A PRETTY TELLING TALE OF THE R/V HAVING ALREADY TAKEN PLACE PREVIOUS TO THE 15TH DOESN'T IT? I ALSO SAW TODAY THE NEW LOWER DENOMINATED CURRENCY BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW THE PICTURE I SAW.

ALL INDICATORS ARE MOST POSITIVE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE R/V VERY QUICKLY.
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS BY MONDAY AND THAT WILL HAVE A STRONG INDICATOR OF JUST HOW LONG THIS THING CAN DRAG OUT----GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY

OKIE OIL MAN post: November 21st, 2010 wrote:
YES CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION--I'M STILL ALIVE. HAVEN'T POSTED BECAUSE OF
NOT HAVING SIGNIFICANT NEW INTEL. I AM STILL IN A STATIC WAITING MODE JUST
LIKE THE REST OF THE FAMILY. HAVE SOURCES STATING THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN
PREVIOUS TO THE 26TH AND SHOULD AND WILL HAPPEN MUCH SOONER.

SOURCES SEEM WELL SATISFIED WITH THE PROGRESS THAT IS AND HAS BEEN MADE
IN THE GOV-(PARLIMENT) AND THINGS ARE BEING EXPEDITED AND THAT OUR
MIRACLE BLESSING IS CLOSER THAN A BAND-AID ON YOUR SKIN...

...1 LAST POST TO BIZYCHIEF--I AM NOT TURNING AND RUNNING FROM ANYTHING
OR ANYONE. I HAVE ENDURED MUCH MORE THAT WORD'S THAT HURT--AND YES
I AM VERY THICK SKINNED--I AM GOING TO REMAIN IN THE BACK-GROUND AS
RESPECT TO A VERY FINE MAN (FRANK) THAT I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY USURP
HIS POSISTION.

Have to be thick-skinned for this one...

OKIE OIL MAN post: December 3rd, 2010 wrote:
[19:31:06 03/12/10] okie oil man : THIS IS MY 1ST TIME ON THIS CHAT
[19:32:05 03/12/10] okie oil man : ROCKY–WHEN YOU’VE BEEN IN THE OIL FIELD 40 YEARS AND LIVE IN OKLAHOMA—THUSLY—OKIE OIL MAN
[19:33:03 03/12/10] TZ : hi all any updates from your contact
[19:34:27 03/12/10] perhaps : just confirmations
[19:34:45 03/12/10] TZ : confirmation?
[19:35:14 03/12/10] perhaps : of previous info
[19:49:49 03/12/10] okie oil man : ICE QUEEN–TALKED TO BAGDAD LAST 2 NITES AND THEY STATED THAT ABSOLUTELY EVERY BENCH MARK THAT HAD TO BE MET WAS ACCOMPOLISHED AND THE R/V IS TOTALLY IN THE G O I HAND’S AND COULD GO AT ANY TIME
[19:51:43 03/12/10] okie oil man : THERE ARE PRESENTLY SOME FOLK’S IN ZURICH NOW JUST WAITING TO CASH IN AND LEAVE IT IN SWITZERLAND—-

OKIE OIL MAN post: December 8th, 2010 wrote:
[16:40:15 08/12/10] @ tazisdizzy : the only date that i have came accross in the last couple of weeks is that they will vote PM in on the 18th is that done or are we waiting for that.

[16:40:21 08/12/10] okie oil man : PM IS A DONE DEAL--PARLIMENT IS A DONE DEAL--OUT OF 37 MINISTRY SEATS ONLY 2 ARE IN CONTENTION THAT WILL BE SORTED OUT BY TOMORROW

[16:41:20 08/12/10] okie oil man : TAZ--IT APPEARS YOUR REFERING TO THE OUTSIDE DATE MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUON FOR GOV FORMULATION---

[16:41:44 08/12/10] drc1947 : THEN ALL THATS LEFT IS GOI = RV

[16:42:08 08/12/10] edharker4 : Okie dont they still have to vote though

[16:42:25 08/12/10] okie oil man : MEETING ON THE 15TH WILL OR SHOULD TELL THE END OF THE STORY

popcorn

OKIE OIL MAN post: December 29th, 2010 wrote:OKIE OIL MAN : WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I KEEP SHOWING UP--I NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TONIGHT--THE REASON I WAS BANNED WAS JUSTIFIED--THE BASHING THAT OCCURED BY ME SHARING INTEL THAT DID NOT PROVE OUT LAST MON WAS ENOUGH TO PROVOKE MANY TO WRATH (INCLUDING MYSELF) SINCE I WAS ON THERE WAS A LOT OF NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING ME AND THE MODS DID THE RIGHT THING TO KEEP SOME SEMBLANCE OR ORDER IN THE FORUM. ANYTIME I SHARE INTEL THAT DOES NOT PROVE OUT PM ME AND KEEP IT OUT OF THE EYES OF THE ENTIRE WORLD--THIS IS A SITE OF GOOD PEOPLE AND A FEW OLD GROUCHS (ME INCLUDED IN THE GROUCH PART)--WHAT WE ALL NEED TO REMEMBER IS THAT THIS IS A FREE SITE AND WE ALL (MYSELF INCLUDED) SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT IT EXISTS. I MAY HAVE BEEN SHORT TO SOME OF YOU THE WAY I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS--BUT I ALSO WAS HAVING A BAD DAY AND DID IN NO WAY MEAN TO BE LESS THAN COURTEOUS--MY THANKS TO THE ADMINS AND MODS FOR STOPPING A PROBLEM THAT ME BEING ON HERE CAUSED--I RESPECT AND LOVE EVERY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM AND DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO AGREE WITH ME AL...

...OKIE OIL MAN : THE INTEL TONIGHT IS--THERE ARE NOTHING THAT HAS CHANGED AS FAR AS I AM INFORMED--EVERYTHING--PARLIMENT--GOI--BUDGET-EVERYTHING IS SET TO GO BEFORE JAN 1--IF BY CHANCE SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO CHANGE LATE TOMMOROW NITE IS UNKNOWN TO ME AT THIS TIME--I AM TAKING THE NO NEWS AS GOOD NEWS--WHEN EVERYTHING IS DONE--WHATS LEFT?

OKIE OIL MAN : THE BUDGET AMMENDMENTS SOME OF WHICH WILL BE ADDRESSED IN JAN BUT IS NOT REFLECTIVE ON THE R/V

OKIE OIL MAN : ME NOT BEING ON FORUM WAS A PROBLEM I CAUSED NOT YOU FINE FOLKS

OKIE OIL MAN : JONROB--PERSONALLY--AND THIS IS NOT INTEL--VERY LATE TOMMOROW NITE AS I UNDERSTAND IT

What horrible intel he received... None of that was complete....

OKIE OIL MAN post: January 12th, 2011 wrote:
OKIE_OIL_MAN] just got off phone with the most important source possible--seems like they (iraq) are going to do this on a limited r/v for a few days in the middle east countries and probably will be monday before we are able to redeam our dinars in the u s a--more to follow
OKIE_OIL_MAN] they have r/v'd in 2 countries so far--looks like a incremential situation-
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jordan and kuwait as of now--as per source
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you guys need to remove that 6.18 from play--as per source
OKIE_OIL_MAN] you can only exchange in jordan and kuwait if you are a citizen of that country--as per source
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i only report intel--i am a messenger only--nothing more--source impeccable--nuff said
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you have between now and monday to trash or accept intel--don't make any difference to me
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i am firm about my source and intel furnished me--period!

OKIE OIL MAN post: January 24th, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i'm not going to be on here long enough to answer questions--have new intel just recently received--there are a confidentiality
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] agreement that i have made--suffice to say that those of of today that was dis-appointed will not be dis-appointed very much longer--is is done and expect this week may be a wonderful week for all of us--lets see what develpopes--sure looking good right now
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] greg-call
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] wish i could tell all-but have to honor my word--if your word is no good --neither are you (myself i'm referring too
[cobra] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks! I've been wondering how Obama would use his influence and if it was better for RV before his speech or after...
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gankans--will happen sooner than expected--as per source 5 minutes ago

OKIE OIL MAN post: February 1st, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] juice?--do i look like an orange?--well from what i understand tomorrow may be a very important day due to the oil in Kurdistan being turned back on and in conjunction with that today the budget was voted on the second time and also tomorrow is another crappy holiday in Iraq and surely parliament at this stage of the game would have accomplished all necessary items to cause r/v to occur
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i have heard many dis-concerting rumors regarding rate today--i personally think the 1.13 rate is horse biscuits--

That was more Kool-aid than Orange Juice! kool aid

OKIE OIL MAN post: February 15th, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] just on here for a short time--this week appears to hold great things according to what I received last night
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Shabibi stated rate last Thursday night---
[lynnkitchat] OKIE_OIL_MAN can you share the rate with us?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yes I could--but I shouldn't because of being off 1 penny would make me look stupid (more than I already do)
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I understand and was told 3.22

OKIE OIL MAN post: February 23rd, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] funny how I get late night calls that keep me awake all night thinking about possibilities [OKIE_OIL_MAN] the last Intel came in about the same time the last time I received a call---he called me--I didn't call him--he sounds very excited [OKIE_OIL_MAN] 2 calls in 1 night------is a record for me---especially stating the same Intel---whoopppeee [pencer1] OKIE_OIL_MAN did they specify the day? As in Thursday or Friday? [OKIE_OIL_MAN] pencer-he said tomorrow--I am assuming since its already Thurs over there he meant Fri [mirty] are this your highest intel calling you Okie? [OKIE_OIL_MAN] mirty-definitely-yes

OKIE OIL MAN post: February 26th, 2011 wrote:
...[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone--intel coming in
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budget now official not just announced like we heard
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] official announcement forth-coming
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PHONE--
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] r/v could not happen till budget was official
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone-can't talk and answer questions--leave me alone and i will report when i can
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] it appears 3.20 will be base rate--managed float will encompass a basket of curriencies
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] thereafter
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone-damm it
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] date of r/v is in stone because of budget being official ...

...[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budget was official at 2 am bagdad time this morn
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] parliment is completing all issues today to settle the r/v scenario--now to wed appears to be our time as of now
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] expecting it sooner than wed tho...

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 3rd, 2011 wrote:
[rok me right] OKIE - IYO is M the holdup on the R/V per your last posting?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] rok me right--there are no reasonable reason for the r/v to delay any longer--on the contrary--there are many things that make this r/v and now immenent
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] rokmeright--if no r/v and soon--maliki will be history--period!
[Dee1031] it looks to me that S is the problem not M
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dee-good question--shabbi may be in a contrived plan with allawai--who knows?--lets see how it plays out--
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] after this sunday (next) it will all appear more clearly to the entire world what is or what will happen to iraqi gov
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] one more time and listen----this sunday (or before) we should know where we all stand regarding the r/v and the situation in the iraqi goverment--is that plain enough?

Is Maliki out yet? geek

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 11th, 2011 wrote:
okie oil man — if you only knew all the story–you would be sending thank you letters to the chinese goverment–some things can’t be shared openly—nuff said— i am going to cut to the chase and bottom line intel just in—pack your bags because next week you will not be at home–watch–listen and be aware of this weekend–is that clear enough?—-praise the lord — been a long time coming–i also have questioned the lord’s timing but never again will i do so — tears on my keyboard — never before have i been so relieved–for so many that is so desparate —i may be at the point of not having a morning report after sunday morn—savy? It takes a lot to excite this ole warrior–first time in years i have had so much adrenelen flowing — sun nite thru mon morn

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 16th, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning America and ships at sea. I will make only a short post today because absolutely every hurdle has been jumped and we are at the end of the road. There are too many factors that has been put to rest to even be discussed. Anytime from tomorrow on thru the end of march you will have your r/v. I have a hundred factors that could be addressed but that it would be redundant to do so--just know this ride is over sooner than you think--i have the intel and facts--nuff said

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 30th, 2011 wrote:
GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. THE REASON THE CAVALRY ALWAYS HIRED INDIAN SCOUTS TO GO IN FRONT OF THE TROOPS IS BECAUSE THEY COULD FOLLOW THE SIGNS BETTER THAN THE SOLDIERS. WELL--TODAY AND LAST NIGHT THE SCOUTS REPORTED BACK TO THE TROOPS WHICH DIRECTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR A SUCCESFUL OPERATION.

THE SCOUTS REPORTED THAT MANY SIGNS APPARENT TO WHERE THE DINAR PATH WOULD LEAD TO WAS REPORTED. ALL SIGNS POINTED INTO THE ELUSIVE DIRECTON OF THE TRAIL OF A NEW BAND OF INDIANS NEVER RECOGNIZED BEFORE-CALLED THE R/V TRIBE-WHICH UNTIL ONLY NOW HAD BEEN SPECULATED THAT THAT TRIBE ONLY EXISTED IN THE FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION.

THIS TRIBE LEFT A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS SO LARGE THAT EVEN A BLIND BIRD COULD FEAST ON THEM. WE NOW KNOW WHERE-WHEN-AND HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE IN THIS TRIBE. WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED AND THERE ARE NO WAY POSSIBLE THEY CAN ESCAPE THE FAITHFUL TROOP'S NOW.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG PURSUIT AND THE VICTORY IS ASSURED. OUR TROOPS CAUGHT THE TRIBE CELEBRATING--HOLDING POW-WOW'S AND COUNTING THE SCALPS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM THOSE THAT HAD LONG PURSUED THEM. NOW LETS JUMP INTO THE 21ST CENTURY--THE ABOVE EXAMPLE CAN RELATE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AS DINAR INVESTORS--WE HAVE THEM IN A CHOKE HOLD--ARM'S TWISTED BEHIND THEIR BACK AND THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND YELLED---UNCLE.

ALL PREPARATIONS OF THE R/V IS NOW TO BE USED IN THE TERM OF PAST TENSE. WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF OUR PATIENT (REALLY SOMETIMES IMPATIENT) JOURNEY. WE HAVE SERVED OUR BRETHEREN WELL AND NOW THE PAYMASTER IS GETTING READY TO GIVE US OUR LONG OVERDUE RECOMPENSE. WE ARE THERE--AND YES--WE WAIT--BUT NOT FOR LONG. BE LIKE THE BOY SCOUT MOTTO AND--BE PREPARED

Shocked

The past four months of Okie in a nut-shell! (There were many, many more posts, but that would take all day and night) Apparently he did this for many months before I invested but I mean the time comes to just wonder... Why? Why does he keep posting? It's fun to read? At the right-old age of 70, is it really fun to stand out so much? Anyway for any of the newer investors, just be for-warned about the gentleman's track record. But remember, even if a batter goes 1 for 3000 for his career he still got a hit. We only need 1 hit to end the game! And even if it's a bunt it will feel like a Grand Slam!!!
popcorn

Send private message Send e-mail

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum